PRIVATE BEDROOM. One of several private, locked bedrooms in a large apartment ideally located across from the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital Center. The kitchen has all new appliances, full bath and 1/2 bath are shared with other guests. The sunny private bedroom has contemporary furnishings, including a queen-size bed, closet and dresser exclusively for guest use. Subway station on the corner! Perfect for medical student, hospital internship, travel nurse or visiting loved ones in the hospital.
Spacious private bedroom with a queen-size bed within a larger apartment. There are several other bedrooms that may be rented to other guests at the same time that you are staying in the apartment. All of the private bedrooms are locked for your peace of mind and the safety of your personal belongings. The entrance hallway, the kitchen and the bathrooms (one full bathroom, and one half bathroom) are all shared by the guests staying in the apartment. We kindly request that you use the kitchen for preparing light meals only - this is not a kitchen for preparing and cooking elaborate meals. The counter in the kitchen is available for eating so that you do not have to eat in your room. All dishes must be washed and nothing must be left in the sink or any open food on the counter tops. Please be respectful of others that are staying in the apartment.
Your private bedroom, the kitchen, hallway and both of the bathrooms. In addition, we have a laundry room on the lower level that is open weekday evenings from 6-8:30 PM and on Saturday mornings from 8:30-11AM.
Prior to check in, we will require a copy of your government issued ID such as drivers license or a copy of your passport if you are an international traveler.
Please contact me via the airbnb message thread if there is anything that you need. In the event of an emergency only, please call our emergency number which is provided to you prior to check in.
CHECKING IN: We will send check in instructions to you through the message thread a few weeks before your arrival date.
WIFI: Free WiFi with streaming capability is also available. Please note that the Wi-Fi is intended for basic residential use only such as emails, and not for heavy download of large data files.
SUPPLIES: All of the necessary basic supplies such as dish soap, dishwasher pods, paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, and shampoo/ body wash will be provided upon check in. It is the responsibility of the guest to replenish any items that they need if they run out.
MAIL: Mail & package delivery is not available to this apartment. Deliveries can be sent to our management office; please contact us for the address. Guests must pick up their packages and mail from our management office within 24 hours of delivery notification. Please note that this is a courtesy service that we extend to our guests, and the management is not responsible for anything that is lost or improperly delivered.
LAUNDRY: The laundry room is located on the lower level of the building and is accessible during the following hours: Weekdays (M-F) 6PM - 8:30PM/ Saturday mornings 8:30AM - 11AM.
INFANTS: A portable pack-n-play for use as a crib can be requested, available on a first come first serve basis
PETS: Pets MAY BE allowed as long as they are completely house-trained, weigh 25 pounds or less, and have a quiet, non-aggressive temperament. There is a charge of $250 per pet/ month if accepted.
KEYS: There are 2 sets of keys on the table inside the apartment. The small grey plastic key fob is an electronic key for access to the building front door. After check in, use the fob to enter the front door of the building by placing it next to the red light adjacent to the intercom panel. The special code for the intercom should only be used on your initial entry during check-in as the code is changed often for security purposes.
GUEST CANCELLATION: If a guest needs to cancel their reservation for a legitimate reason but and there is no refund due per the terms and conditions, the guest may be eligible for a credit for the unused portion of their stay to be used towards a future reservation within one year of the date of the original reservation.
ISSUES & CONCERNS: If there are any issues, we request that you alert us immediately so that we can take care of them in a timely manner. The fastest way to reach us is by email and we are available on a daily basis.
1.CONFIRMED GUESTS & ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Only guests in the original reservation whose IDs are verified in advance are allowed to stay in the apartment for the full duration of the reservation term. Any sublet, sublease or substitution of guests is strictly forbidden. If the number of guests staying in the apartment exceeds the number indicated on the confirmed reservation, the guest is responsible to pay the daily charge of $50 for each additional person for the entire term of the booking, regardless of the length of their stay in the apartment. The number of guests may never exceed the maximum number of guests allowed in the apartment. Children 24 months & under stay free of charge, but must be counted as part of the number of guests.
2.NO SMOKING/NO CANDLES: There is no smoking allowed in the apartment, the building hallways or anywhere on premises, including in front of the building entrance. All candles or incense that burn with a lit flame are strictly forbidden, even if they are contained in a protective glass.
3.BE CONSIDERATE: Kindly refrain from playing loud music or hosting parties that may disturb neighbors.
4. FURNITURE: This is a fully furnished apartment and guests are not allowed to move any personal furniture or belongings into the apartment or remove any of the existing furniture from the apartment during their stay.
Terms & Conditions:
1. For security reasons, the host may ask for an international guest's passport or local guest’s government issued ID upon or following checking in.
2. The host reserves the right to access the apartment periodically during the guest's stay, even when the guest is not in, for general maintenance, checking that local fire & health department codes are maintained, and checking that rules are being complied with. This is for the safety and benefit of the guest, as well as all of the other residents of the building. Our team will always knock before entering the apartment, and will only do so at reasonable hours so as not to disturb guest’s privacy. Additionally, exterminator service dates are posted in the lobby for the convenience of the guest- and guests do not need to be present at that time unless they prefer.
3. The guest security deposit may be used to compensate host for reasons including but not limited to: covering damage or loss as perceived by the host, any overstay after the check out specified on the reservation which will be accessed at the daily rate on the listing site, and any unauthorized charges made by the guest.
4. The host reserves the express right to cancel any Guest at any time during their stay without advance notice, if it deemed that they pose a risk to themselves, the property, and/or the well-being of other tenants in the building. Furthermore, at the discretion of the management, any Guest who arrives for check in, that is perceived to pose a risk of any kind, will immediately be denied access to the rental property and will receive a full refund for the booking.
5. In the event that any guest does not check out of the apartment at the expiration of the booking term on the designated date and time, as host, Splendid Apartments reserves the express right to pack all of the guest's personal belongings and store them safely until the guest is able to collect them personally. The guest will be charged a daily penalty for their stored belongings.
6. Hold Harmless & Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Guest shall hold harmless and indemnify Host from any and all losses, claims, liability, lawsuits, allegations, expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the booking, including but not limited to injury to person and/or property, as well as any consequential damages, attorney fees, costs and/or expenses arising thereof. Such obligation on the part of the Guest shall exist regardless of any actual or alleged negligence or fault on the part of the Host. By accepting this booking, the Guest agrees to abide by the above hold harmless clause. The Guest expressly agrees to hold the Host harmless from any loss or liability that may arise during the term of the stay at this property and acknowledges that the Host is not responsible for any loss whatsoever.
GUEST COMPLIANCE. Please review all of the terms and conditions of the reservation. Failure to comply with any of the apartment house rules & terms and conditions of the reservation may result in immediate cancellation of the guest's reservation without refund. By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts all of the terms and conditions specified above and agrees to comply with same.
MODIFICATION. Please note that the host reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions on the listing without advance notice to guest.Get the full listing »