With all new furnishings, this quaint 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house comfortably sleeps 4, serving as the perfect home base for your beach trip. Settled in a quiet neighborhood of New Smyrna Beach, this home provides an effortless walk across the street to the white sands of the beach. To browse the shops and sample the local food, take a quick 1.5-mile trip into town by using the provided bicycles!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Let the cheerful turquoise door invite you into this cozy vacation rental beach house with well-appointed new coastal furnishings and decor, along with ample sunlight streaming through the windows.
After a long day on the beach, the living room provides a comfortable place to unwind and keep up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen Roku TV. When in need of extra sleeping space, simply open up the queen sleeper sofa!
The living room seamlessly flows into the newly updated kitchen that is well-equipped for any of your home-cooked meal needs. With a breakfast nook table for two and dining table for four, there will be plenty of seating for all of your famished family and friends.
From the kitchen, step out of the home into the private, lush backyard where you can grill and dine at the 4-person patio table. After your meal, relax around the fire pit while chatting with your travel companions.
The 2 bedrooms and bathroom are easily accessed from the living area. With natural light and beach decor, both bedrooms boast inviting queen beds and space to store your belongings. When you're ready to settle down for the night, the retro pink bathroom provides all of your essential bathroom needs to rinse off before getting into bed.
Equipped with bikes for two adults, beach toys, umbrella and chairs, this home will serve as the perfect place to stay on your beach vacation!
-- THE LOCATION --
This property truly gives you the best of both worlds, as it offers an incredible central location off of the main road in New Smyrna Beach, yet it is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood.
Quickly walk or ride bikes right across the street the soft sands of the beach where you can put the home’s provided beach toys to use! If you need extra bikes to ride around, rent one at the store, right down the road.
Voted one of the best surfing towns by SURFER, New Smyrna Beach ensures that you can easily participate in this radical sport by offering board rentals and lessons from multiple local surf shops. Spectating is always an option as well!
Hop on the bikes to make the effortless 2.5-mile trip into the palm-lined Canal Street Historic District. Relish in the local seafood cuisine or visit the art galleries, antique shops, or New Smyrna Museum of History.
Continue your bike ride to find the perfect souvenir or sample the local cuisine at Flagler Ave, which offers a variety of boutique shops and restaurants just 1.5 miles away.
If you're looking to get out of the immediate area, travel only 15 minutes away from the property to visit the Smyrna Dunes Park or Ponce De Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum!
If you're in need of groceries, the supermarket is just a 3-minute drive away, or if you prefer not to cook, dine out at one of the local restaurants, including The Garlic and Norwood's Tree House, right down the street.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an updated well-equipped kitchen that includes all paper essentials, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, carport parking for 1 vehicle, portable crib, flat-screen Roku TV, free WiFi, sound bar, central air-conditioning, 2 adult bicycles, beach umbrella, chairs and toys, and a private back patio with grill, fire pit, furniture, and small touches like hangers to really make it feel like home
- Safety amenities include smoke detectors in bedrooms and common area, carbon monoxide detector and fire extinguishers
- Incredibly central New Smyrna Beach location, only one street off of the beach. Enjoy easy and quick access to restaurants, shops, and museums all around the area and in the Canal Street Historic District!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport, 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, (~22.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The maximum occupancy of 4 includes adults, children and infants. Please ensure that your booking accurately reflects the guests you are bringing
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »