Whether it's the music, culture, or ghouls that draw you to New Orleans, you'll find what your heart desires minutes from this idyllic 1-bath studio apartment for 6! The French Quarter is just 4 miles away, with other major attractions like the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, City Park, and Lake Pontchartrain all close by as well. On top of the great location, this vacation rental also features a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, and a furnished patio - the perfect place to enjoy an evening Sazerac.
-- THE PROPERTY --
NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Despite your best intentions to stay up all night on Bourbon, rest may be necessary for you to fully enjoy the best of New Orleans! Thankfully, this cozy garden studio is just the place to do that. Comfortable furnishings, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, and plush beds all together provide the ultimate crash pad to catch up on precious sleep.
When you're not out sampling delicious Creole cuisine, create your own version in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting essential appliances and ample counter space. Snacks are also provided, which come in handy when hungry! Savor the spread at the dining table for 6 - where one of the flat-screen cable TVs reside, letting you watch the big game as you dine.
The cool blue bathroom is the perfect place to get ready for a night out! Choose between a bath or shower with the shower/tub combo, and dry off with fresh towels before throwing on your dancing outfit and hitting the streets of the French Quarter.
-- THE LOCATION --
Book this apartment knowing that your Uber bill - after a day out in the French Quarter - isn't going to break the bank! Bourbon Street and other hot spots like Hotel Monteleone, Cafe Du Monde, and Harrah's Casino are all found within roughly 4 miles of the apartment. Plus, the home's peaceful neighborhood location also means that you get to enjoy the best of NOLA without the noise!
After you've had your fill of Bourbon Street, slip away from the crowds into the alleyways and historic homes on the hunt for ghosts, vampires, and other ghouls. Ghost City and Haunted History Tours are just a couple of the guide companies offering tours! If you prefer local culture over scary stories, check out Royal Street - home to antique shops and vibrant art galleries.
Come for the music? Don't miss out on an evening at Tipitina's. Better yet, buy yourself a ticket to Voodoo Music Festival, which takes place in October annually in City Park, just 4 miles away. Another big festival is New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, which takes place even closer to the home at the Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots!
Additional attractions include a Mississippi River cruise aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome! An attraction in itself is the unbelievable restaurants found in this southern city. Make sure to treat yourself to a Cafe Du Monde beignet, a bowl of gumbo from Gumbo Shop, and a fine dining experience at Upper Line!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, central heat and window units with air and heat, furnished patio and yard, 1-driveway parking spot, and more
- Prime New Orleans location - 4 miles to the French Quarter's attractions like Bourbon Street, Cafe Du Monde, and ghost tours, 4 miles to City Park, 4.9 miles to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 6 miles to Breakwater Park and New Canal Lighthouse on Lake Pontchartrain and close to great restaurants and bars!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~ 15.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- The STR License # for this property is 18STR-17129
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »