** NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces **
Pack your bags for the trip of a lifetime at this centrally located 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom New Orleans house that sleeps 10. Situated minutes away from the lively French Quarter, the bustling Central Business District, and the old streets of Algiers, this home will treat you to the best of New Orleans right outside your door. You're sure to have a memorable retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Beds with Twin Trundle
Originally built in the early 1900's, this single-story home boasts original architecture with an updated interior that brings the traditions of old New Orleans to life while providing all the accommodations of home.
Venture inside 1,800 square feet of elegant, well-appointed living space. Feel free to unwind with a show on the flat-screen Smart TV, or unplug with a good book on the leather couches.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Create an authentic Creole dish wish ease and serve at the 8-person dining table.
End the evening with a glass of wine in hand as the sun sets over New Orleans.
For rest, retreat inside and claim your spot on the king bed in the master, while others choose a spot on the queen beds in the second and third bedrooms. Kids can sleep on a twin-over-full in the fourth bedroom before another busy day exploring the town.
-- THE LOCATION --
From the famous French Quarter to the Super Dome and Fairgrounds, this cozy abode puts you in the perfect place to discover it all.
Enjoy chicory coffee and beignets covered with powdered sugar at Cafe Du Monde before exploring the museums, art galleries and one-of-a-kind bars on Bourbon Street. Must-see museums include the New Orleans Museum of Art, the National WWII Museum, the Louisiana, New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum and so many more roughly 10 minutes away.
Nature lovers will be thrilled to have the Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium and the Aquarium of the Americas just 20 minutes from the home. On sunny afternoons, relax in the parks and walk through the squares.
See where the floats for Mardis Gras parades are made at Mardi Gras World just 4 miles away, or head over to Carousel Gardens Amusement Park to see the carousel listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Be sure to get your fill of gumbo, crawfish, po-boys and king cake during your stay!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, washer and dryer, clawfoot bathtub, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, security cameras and more
- Ideally located New Orleans home - Situated in a safe neighborhood that offers easy access to all of the area's most famous attractions
- Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, (~ 14.0 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- As required by the city of New Orleans, the license number for this property is 17STR-17966
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- ** NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces **
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NOTE: The gas grill is not available for use
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »