3 Minutes from Convention Center, 10 minutes from the French Quarter, 15 mins to Jazz Fest, 10 minute walk to Magazine Street
This home will sleep up to 14 people. The house is located on Tchoupitoulas Street across the street from Port Orleans Brewery and Stokehold Restaurant, and 3 blocks away from world famous historic music venue, Tipitina's! A perfect location for a fun weekend get-away or simply a quiet weekend with family or friends. Also great for groups traveling for work at the convention center.
The back yard has full set of furniture and an outdoor grill. There is a side porch which is great for watching the world go by or relaxing after a big New Orleans meal at one of NOLA’s award-winning Magazine St. bistros (Le Petite Grocery, Lillette, Baru, Shaya, Saffron NOLA, Coquette, Cavan) or casual eatery ( Vietnamese, pizza, Greek, Cuban, Japanese)- all within reasonable 5-10 minute walk, or easy biking distance everywhere. 2 Cruiser bicycles may be available upon specific request.
Recently renovated 2400 sq ft home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. It is fully equipped to cook meals in the home with a full kitchen. In addition to the bedrooms and bathrooms there is a full dining room that seats 8-10 people, a living room w an extra large sectional sofa on the first floor and another living room/den on the 2nd floor.
Some highlights of the Bedrooms:
-First floor has 1 master BR w/ King bed and one full en suite bathroom (sleeps 2)
-First floor living room has a queen sleeper-sofa (sleeps 2)
-First floor also has a half-bath in the common area accessible to everyone.
-2nd floor has three (3) separate bedrooms
-Bedroom 2 has a Queen size bed (sleeps 2)
-Bedroom 3 has a Queen size bed (sleeps 2)
-Bedroom 4 has two (2) Queen beds and two (2) Single size beds (sleeps 6)
-2nd floor has double size sofa-bed (sleeps 2)
-Washer/dryer facilities provided on-site.
-Linens and towels will be provided.
There is a large grocery store nearby(Rouses- a short 4 block walk or 1 minute drive) and Walmart (5 minute drive). If you prefer not to drive, the home also sits directly on the Tchoupitoulas bus line, which is an efficient and inexpensive alternative to hired cars, as you go to and from downtown NOLA, and uptown toward Audubon Park. The RTA now has an app that works great as well, and it works for the streetcars too!
The home is pet friendly w/ prior permission and acknowledgement from the owners. There will be a $300-$500 pet fee (depending on pet size and number of animals). The yard is fenced but owners are not responsible for lost/escaped pets.
We realize you're coming to New Orleans to have a good time and want to keep the house rules as simple and straightforward as possible. Detailed policies are available as part of the booking process, but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know before confirming your reservation. Here are some of the most important things to note:
* No outside music between 9:00pm and 7:00am.
* All parties and events must have prior approval only (and may incur additional fees). An "event" is considered any situation in which there are more than 14 people on the property at one-time.
* Maximum sleeping capacity is 14 people.
* Check in is at 4:00pm; check out is at 11:00am. Early check in and late check out may be available upon request subject to availability. We won't be able to confirm this until two (2) weeks prior to arrival, but will do our best to meet you requests.
* If the property is left excessively dirty (as determined by our property manager) you will be charged a supplemental cleaning fee between $200 and $500. That said, our rentals have very few issues with this and receive their full security deposit back typically.Get the full listing »