*Please note that the homeowner lives in the duplex above, and may be present during your stay*
Experience NOLA like never before at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home in the safe Bayou St. John neighborhood. This 1,500-square-foot duplex sleeps 4 guests, up to 5 with added fees, and offers a tastefully furnished interior, private porch, and traditional architecture. Explore the French Quarter, walk to Jazz Fest, or experience a meal at one of New Orlean's phenomenal eateries!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Step inside this recently updated New Orleans getaway to discover a wealth of windows, hardwood floors, and old-world charm. The plush 3-person leather sofa invites you to kick back and relax, where you can watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV while discussing which restaurant to eat at first!
When you're in need of a pick-me-up, relocate to the fully equipped kitchen housing stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops. Enjoy your culinary creations in the lovely formal dining room followed by some post-dinner drinks in the 2 plush leather armchairs in the living room.
Outside you'll find the furnished porch, which will quickly become the favorite hangout spot for the group! Lounge on one of the 2 cushioned wicker rocking chairs and admire this gorgeous foliage-filled neighborhood just past the well-manicured front lawn.
As the sun sets and eyelids grow heavy, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to get ready to hit the sack! Whether you decide to sleep on the king, queen, or full bed, you're sure to have a fantastic night's rest at this updated NOLA haven. Please note, the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests with an additional per guest, per night fee.
-- THE LOCATION --
It's hard to find a safer neighborhood than the Bayou St. John district in New Orleans. This beautiful duplex is a short walk from the Jazz Festival grounds at City Park, the New Orleans Museum of Art, and multiple historical landmarks in the city.
This property is a 5-minute drive to the historic French Quarter and the notorious Bourbon Street. Be sure to visit Café Du Monde for some beignets and coffee as well as the Central Grocery for their mouth-watering muffuletta sandwich! Be sure to check out the wacky and weird museums all around the quarter as well like the Museum of Death and New Orleans Pharmacy Museum.
You're walking distance from just about everything including the grocery store located a few blocks from the house and other highly-acclaimed restaurants. Some other ideas for fun during your time in New Orleans includes catching a Saints game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, gambling at Harrah's casino, or taking a haunted tour throughout the many spooky places in the city.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an updated interior, a formal dining room, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a furnished porch overlooking a well-manicured lawn, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic New Orleans Location - Located in the Bayou St. John neighborhood, walking distance from the New Orleans Jazz Festival, Museum of Art, and numerous historical landmarks, a 5-minute drive from the French Quarter, and close to tours, amazing restaurants, the grocery store, and much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the duplex above, and may be present during your stay
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests with a $25 per person, per night fee (max 5)
- Please note the property is not child-proof and the homeowner requests young children be heavily supervised
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »