Experience the rich culture, exciting events, and bustling nightlife of New Orleans with a stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home for 4. Located less than 1.5 miles from Bourbon Street and minutes from the Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots, the property is ideal for those attending Mardis Gras or simply seeking an unforgettable night in the French Quarter. In addition to the top-notch location, the home offers a furnished patio, 2 living areas, free WiFi, and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed
Boasting fun pops of color, this spacious home offers a warm environment for the whole group!
After a day of exploring, retreat into the main living area and melt into the couch. As you watch the New Orleans Saints game on the flat-screen cable TV, the flames of the electric fireplace will warm the whole room.
Can't agree on what to watch? Half of the group can gather in the second living area and watch a movie or send some emails from the work desk.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, has everything you'll need to channel your inner Iron Chef. Whether you choose to dine at the glass table for 4 or on the furnished patio, you're sure to enjoy a memorable meal with your loved ones.
Once the sun has set, rinse off the day in the shower/tub combo and head into the bedroom. You'll drift effortlessly to sleep in the queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
The French Quarter, the city's most popular and historic district, is located less than 1.5 miles from the home. In addition to Mardis Gras, French Quarter is home to bustling nightlife, one-of-a-kind culture, and unique history.
In town for an event? You'll be just a short drive from the VooDoo Festival, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Soulfest, Pride, and much more!
After a delicious Cajun meal, the staple fare of New Orleans, be sure to check out some of the Big Easy's famous landmarks like St. Louis Cemetery No 1, the burial site of Marie Laveau, or the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
You'll also be within a short walk of several 24-hour restaurants, 2 pharmacies, delcious dining, Frenchman Street, Jackson Square, and several other unbeatable attractions!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, an electric fireplace, furnished patio, free WiFi, a work desk, in-unit laundry machine, covered parking for 1 vehicle, street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable New Orleans location - Within 1.5 miles from the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, a short drive from several events like the VooDoo Festival, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Soulfest, and Pride, 10 minutes from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and 5 minutes from St. Louis Cemetery No 1
- Closest Commercial Airport - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~16.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this home sleeps 2 in a queen bed but is flexible up to 4 with use of the sleeper sofa and rollaway bed.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »