Our Property "At a Glance"
• Very Centrally Located to everything! We are in the Heart of the French Quarter. Please see our map in the pictures section for an overview.
• This circa 1839 building has been updated, but retains all the charm of era and the French Quarter.
• Large Balcony overlooking the French Quarter
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and toaster oven
• One king size bed
• One full bath
• Kitchen/Living combo
• Large French Doors
• Bourbon Street is only 1.5 blocks away and Royal St. is only 1/2 block away
• 24 hour Front Desk and Concierge Available
• Free High Speed WiFi throughout the property
• Central courtyard with a French Quarter bohemian flair. Enjoy morning coffee or sip wine at night.
• All linens are included and towels replenished upon request
• Grocery Shopping and Stocking Service and Private Chef Available Upon Request (Additional fees will apply)
Located in the heart of the French Quarter and close to everything. This unit in the St. Philip is like small condominium unit and is perfect for family and friend get-aways while also being conveniently located for corporate needs or trials at the Louisiana Supreme Court and Appeals Court. This unit is unique and has its own individual style with original art, and photographs.
The courtyard with all of its charm is located right out your front door, as is the front desk should you need assistance with anything.
Feel like kicking back and cooking at home? No problem, this suite has a full kitchen.
Walk to your favorite restaurant or jazz club: you are within short walking distance to anywhere in the French Quarter, CBD or Marigny.
The property is ideally located for Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, and all of the French Quarter festivals and events. Famous Royal Street which is renowned for antique shopping, art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants is only a half a block away. Bourbon Street and all of its entertainment, energy, and excitement is only 1.5 blocks away. Enjoy the Aquarium of the Americas, and the IMAX theater. Try your luck at Harrahs Casino-- everything in easy walking distance of the property. Frenchman Street with all of the lively local bands is only a few minutes stroll away.
This unit has a real Bohemian French Quarter “Funky" flair with two king size beds, one centrally located bathroom, a living/dining room combo, and a kitchen. It is located on the ground floor and has immediate access to the charming courtyard.
There is always something happening in the French Quarter, or CBD, be it a festival, parade, convention, or just a beautiful day. Walk to your favorite restaurant, take a paddlewheel cruise, go on a horse drawn buggy ride on a cool night, and explore jazz clubs and bars. This is a great property in the greatest city in the world...Get the full listing »