Welcome to Lacayo SEA-esta. Fully renovated with over 2,500 SF, oasis with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, brick patio and half-court basketball court. With a fully stocked kitchen, nestled in the trees of Grand Beach. Lake Michigan is a stones throw away, making sunny days on the beach a breeze, with a golf cart for your use to quickly transport you to the beach or anywhere else within The Village. You must have drivers licenses to operate golf cart on the streets.
Location: South of New Buffalo, nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. House is just minutes away from local attractions. Plenty of patio space for entertaining with grill, firepit, and seating, with a half court basketball court for enjoyment.
Basics include: WIFI access, cable TV, 4 Smart TV's, gas grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, range, central air, and laundry. Fully equipped kitchen with all the cookware and dishes you will need.
The house offers a very spacious first floor living space with living room, dining room, kitchen, family room and full bath. Second floor you have 3 bedrooms, master bedroom has king size bed, TV, with en-suite and private balcony. Second bedroom has 1 twin bed, 1 full size bed and a Jack and Jill bath. Third bedroom has a king size bed and private balcony. Lower level has a huge screen TV with sectional and additional seating for kids, teenagers, or the guys.
I do like to meet and greet my guests, but in case of a late check in, you will be made aware of the self check in process.
- Please leave Fido at home
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Must be 18 to drive golf cart
- To be considerate of neighbors, we kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter side after 10 pm
- We understand for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay, please contact me to let me know. I'm reasonable
and will accommodate wherever possible.
- Even though I try to make the home baby friendly, please keep a watchful eye on the young'uns
- I understand that accidents happen. I do ask that you please let me know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as
possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke in the back)
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, I kindly ask you to please place things like sanity
napkins in the wastebasket provided in bathrooms. I simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
- If you are coming to Grand Beach to party, you've picked a great place to do so. Unfortunately, just not at my place. Though I'm sure it
won't come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you, not good
- Whilst I do a thorough professional cleaning between each guest stay, I kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away and dishes
or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the laundry room. It helps me get through our cleaning process quicker and allows me to
keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Upon leaving please take any trash to the blue container by end of the driveway.
- Please text me upon departure, and leave the key under the mat by the front doorGet the full listing »