This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,500 square foot, fully-furnished home will comfortably accommodate 8 people in beds, but can sleep up to 10 people.
BEDROOM 1 has a Queen size bed and large, adjoining bathroom with private toilet area, His & Hers sinks and counter space, walk-in shower, and garden tub .
BEDROOM 2 has a Queen size bed and an adjoining bathroom with a sink and standard shower/tub combination.
BEDROOM 3 has a Queen size bed and shares a double-sink and standard shower/tub combination with Bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4 has a Queen size bed and shares a double-sink and standard shower/tub combination with Bedroom 3. There is a sofa in this bedroom. It does NOT make into a bed, but is comfortable to sleep on, especially for children.
There is also access to a full-size air mattress. All bedding and towels are provided.
The New Braunfels/Gruene area boasts numerous delicious restaurants, but should you decide to make your meals here, you'll love cooking in this beautiful, spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, which includes all cookware, cooking and dining utensils, dishes, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, cook top and oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, Kitchen-Aid mixer... as well as basic kitchen spices and pantry goods. The Laundry Room offers the use of a full-size washer and dryer, soaking sink, and iron/ironing board.
Relax in our generously-sized living area with fireplace. You may also enjoy the outdoor gas grill, back porch with seating, porch swing, tree swing, oak trees, and occasional wildlife sightings. Spend the evening sitting together around the fire pit, roasting marshmallows, and sharing stories of the day's adventures.
- NO SMOKING.
- Kids welcome!
- 3-night minimum stay reservations only.
- $99, non-refundable, Property Damage Protection fee required.
- Pets considered. Please ask owner.
*If your pet is invited to stay, there will be a $200, non-refundable, pet fee.*
CONVENIENTLY SITUATED BETWEEN AUSTIN & SAN ANTONIO WITH SO MUCH TO DO!!
*HOP IN THE CAR FOR A QUICK 10-15 MINUTE DRIVE TO NEW BRAUNFELS/GRUENE...
- Spend the day playing at SCHLITTERBAHN, the #1 ranked water park in the US!
- Float the COMAL or GUADALUPE RIVERS... or both!
- Enjoy a day at LANDA PARK, the 51-acre riverside park with playgrounds, miniature train, paddle boats, nature trail, mini-golf, and more... swim at the LANDA PARK AQUATICS FACILITIES Spring Fed or Olympic Pool, or play a round of golf at the LANDA PARK GOLF COURSE!
- Indulge in some wakeboarding at the 70-acre action sports complex, TEXAS SKI RANCH, or burn some energy at the 16,000 square foot indoor trampoline park, SPRING LOADED!
- Grab some snacks and watch a movie under the stars at the STARS AND STRIPES DRIVE-IN THEATRE (open year-round), or enjoy your film, food, and drink all in one seat at THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE.
- GRUENE offers great live music, shopping, restaurants, wine tasting, and of course, GRUENE HALL, the oldest operating dance hall in Texas.
- Shop 'til you drop at the SAN MARCOS OUTLETS, and don't forget to stop by CENTERPOINT STATION to grab a burger, malt, and do a bit of specialty shopping.
- If you're a music lover, you've got to head on over to the RIVER ROAD ICE HOUSE or the WHITEWATER AMPHITHEATER for a concert and cold drink.
TAKE AN EASY 25-45 MINUTE DRIVE, TOWARD SAN ANTONIO, AND VISIT...
- Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo
- Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Ranch
- Top Golf
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Sea World
- Morgan's Wonderland
- San Antonio Zoo
- Witte Museum
- San Antonio Children's Museum
- The Alamo
- Tower of the Americas
- The Riverwalk
- The Majestic Theater
A SHORT 25-45 MINUTE DRIVE NORTH, TOWARD AUSTIN, AND YOU'LL FIND...
- San Marcos: Texas State University, San Marcos River, Glass Bottom Boat Rides
- Wimberley: Market Days, shopping/dining, outdoor Corral Theatre, ziplining
- University of Texas at Austin
- Texas State Capital
- Congress Avenue Bridge (watch bats emerge every evening)
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Hamilton Pool
- Barton Springs Pool and Zilker ParkGet the full listing »