Built-up villa for 8 persons. The villa has 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs. There are 2 bathrooms (1 with bathtub) and a private sauna. The villa has a cozy living room and open kitchen.
Ground floor: guest toilet, kitchen with living room for 8 persons, integrated dishwasher. Comfortably furnished living room with TV and stereo. Storeroom with washing machine. 1 bedroom with double bed.
1. Floor: 2 bedrooms with double bed, 1 bedroom with double bed and cot. All bedrooms have a dresser. Bathroom with sauna. The bathroom has a sink, toilet and shower.
House and garden are child friendly. Baby bed, high chair and carts are provided. The garden is completely fenced.
From the living room you have a clear view of a fishpond.
The house also has 2 sun loungers, and garden furniture (beach umbrella, table and 8 garden chairs). In the garden there is also a picnic table.
The house has Wi-Fi internet access.
This website is optimized for rentals of one week or several weeks. We make an offer for every request because the details for WEEKLY MIDDLE and WEEKEND are NOT properly listed on this website.
We bought this villa in October 2016. At the moment we are "restyling" the villa, so that the photos on this website can already be out of date. We will update the pictures regularly.
- The garden is located on a pond with an open view from the living room. Fishing is possible (Please deposit the fish after their catch back into the pond).
- The villa is situated in a quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac.
- The garden consists mainly of lawn of about 400 m². The villa is fully equipped with Umzaung. Children can move freely without risk of pond or road. The villa is situated on a plot of 600 m², so the children have a lot of leeway.
The villa offers you this comfort:
- Wireless internet access, over Wi-Fi, high-speed 802.11n with WPA key.
- Central heating with natural gas. Radiators in all rooms.
- Mattresses, blankets and pillows are provided. Bed sheets are to be taken by tenants.
- A washing machine is available in the storage room. Detergent is not provided.
- The living room is about 35 m² in size.
- HD Smart LED TV 42 inches with digital channels and stereo with CD.
- Digital channels with Delta standard pakket: see http: // users. telenet. be / nlk / delta Zenderkaart. pdf
- 2 couches with a total of 6 seats and 2 pieces 1-person couch. coffee table
- Standard coffee machine suitable for filter paper. Please make your own coffee and filter paper.
- An open, adjacent dining area with 8 seats.
- Cutlery, dishes and kitchen utensils are provided for 8 people.
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
- Standard microwave.
- electric stove with 4 heating elements (Infra-Red)
- The kitchen contains cooking facilities, microwave, dishwasher and sink. fridge.
- Bathroom with bath on the ground floor. On the ground floor is also a separate toilet.
- bathroom on the 1st Floor is equipped with shower, sink and toilet. There is a sauna in the bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms are located on the 1st Floor. All bedrooms are equipped with 2 single beds (side by side).
- 1 bedroom is located on the ground floor and is fitted with 2 single beds (side by side).
- All bedrooms have a dresser.
- baby bed (on 1 bedroom on the 1st. Floor)
- Baby chair is provided
- Smoking is prohibited
- Pets are not allowed for hygienic reasons.
- Wheelchair users are welcome! On the ground floor there is a bath, toilet and a bedroom.
Our villa is located directly on the water and is only 200 meters away from the main building.
The villa has its own parking space. 5 additional parking spaces are just 50 meters from the house. The sea is 300 meters away. The Banjaard beach is one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches in the Netherlands. Park and beach are separated only by a dune.
From the dune and the beach you look in the north direction on Neeltje Jans. This island is accessible via the Sperrdamm, part of the impressive Delta Works. A little further on is 10 km distance Burgh Haamstede, where a mountain bike route gets to know you the entry into the beautiful nature. Here also long walks can be made. With a little luck you can also meet deer at dusk ...
In southern direction, the wide sandy beach leads to the 4 km distant place Vrouwenpolder. On foot, either by bike, you can watch the surfers from the surf school on the Veerse Meer float in the wind. Or what would you think of a visit to the historic town of Veere? In summer, a bicycle / pedestrian ferry will bring you from Kamperland Harbor to Veere.
On the park are among other things:
• Reception in the center building
• Mini golf
• Pool - Communal Pool At 200 m in the main building.
• Tennis courts: Tennis court can be reserved at the main building
• Restaurant with terrace
• Snack bar
• Bike rental (also Electric powered bicycles)
• various playgrounds
• Dialysis center
In the nearby village of Kamperland you will find a larger supermarket. Smaller shops, church and some restaurants can also be found in Vrouwenpolder.
Do not forget to visit Domburg, Westkapelle or Zoutelande, and the historic towns of Middelburg, Veere and Zierikzee ...
Even geocache enthusiasts should not get bored quickly. The GPS takes you along the most beautiful places. Rondje Veere, Gecko Park, De Schotsman, Alternatief, ... are just some of the many possibilities.
Zeeland is really worth a visit.Get the full listing »