The house is located in the first row by the Veerse Meer in Kamperland (Zeeland, Noord-Beveland).
The apartment is located on the upper floor, has about 80 square meters and is divided as follows:
- 3 bedrooms: 2 double beds and a single bed
- 2 bathrooms, each with toilet and shower
- Large living / dining room with integrated kitchen area
- The apartment is completely covered with laminate.
- The apartment has a large roof terrace
- Ceramic hob, oven, microwave with grill
- Coffee-machine, Senseo,
- Fridge only
- Dining table with 6 chairs (hardwood)
- Living room table with leather sofa set (3-2-1 seater)
- TV with digital satellite receiver
- Roof terrace with table and 5 folding chairs (high-back) and seat pads
- Gr. Parasol, only suitable for wind poor days
Sonderpeis for under occupancy:
Based on 3 or less persons, a bathroom and the smaller double rooms can be completed, then there is the weekly rental rate 10% and the final cleaning 20 € discount.
Through the garden gate it goes on the lawn at the Veerse Sea.
Ideal for swimming and surfing.
The Veerse Meer is a branch of the Scheldt area (about 22 km long and between 300 m and 1.5 km wide) with very clear saltwater.
The shore consists of a narrow strip of gravel then merges with the finest sand to 2m.
It falls slowly to about 50m from the shore down to about 2.50 m depth.
Then follows a steep descent edge to approximately 4m depth.
Nearby (about 1 km to the west) there is a water ski tow system like those found in many lakes.
There are also trips to the banana boat are offered in summer.
Approximately 300m west of the house there is a boat rental with migratory birds, BM-dinghies and optimists.
There you can also book sailing courses for kids.
The Schotsmann-Surf Center, located with rental of surf equipment and surf lessons, about 700m west of the house.
The North Sea beach is approximately 2.7 km from the house.
There are beautiful biking and inline skating trails Around Veersemeer.Get the full listing »