This holiday home, built in the style of an old Saxon farm, stands on a spacious plot and is quietly situated in a park in the middle of a nature reserve in the Achterhoek. Ideal for peace seekers, hikers, cyclists and nature lovers. Children also enjoy themselves here. In the neighborhood (400 meters) is an indoor children's play park (Sevink Adventure Park), an outdoor playground and several restaurants.
The luxury four-person (max 5) recreation house has on the ground floor a bright open kitchen, a living room with dining and sitting area including electric fireplace, a bathroom (with sauna, shower, bath, washing machine and dryer) and separate toilet. . Through the kitchen you reach a large terrace with garden furniture.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms, both very well equipped.
The main bedroom has two single beds and a sofa bed that can easily be folded out into a bed. In the other bedroom you will find a double bed. In total you can enjoy up to 5 people with your holiday. You will also find above the (second) bathroom with toilet and rain shower.
Next to the house is a shed where you can park your car and also a closed area where you can park your bikes for example.
- Bright open kitchen with cozy living room
- Sitting and dining area with comfortable chairs and sofa
- Electric fireplace
- Television (flat screen) with DVD player
- Internet connection & free WiFi
- Nice kitchen with dishwasher, microwave & oven, hob, fridge and freezer, cooker hood, coffee maker, kettle, cookware set and (food and drink) crockery.
- Two bathrooms with (rain) shower or bath, toilet and sink, one with sauna. Separate toilet downstairs, washing machine and dryer.
- Spacious terrace with lounge set, lots of peace and privacy.
- Entire terrace set off which makes it possible to let your dog run loose.
- Private parking with carport next to the house and bicycle storage
Overview of the neighborhood
The holiday home is located directly on the banks of the beautiful recreation area Het Hilgelo. The site is located in the National Landscape Winterswijk, which covers a total of 22,000 hectares. The Hilgelo itself offers 72 hectares of natural beauty, over half of which consists of water. The large recreational lake was created by sand extraction, and is suitable for swimming, rowing and surfing. You can also rent a pedal boat or dive here. In addition, riders and fishermen in this area will more than get their money's worth. Something for everyone. The house is located on the bungalow park of Recreatiepark Sevink Molen. Consisting of a campsite, restaurants, group accommodations and large indoor playground for children (Sevink Adventure Park).
In Winterswijk (10min. By car) you will find among others a theater, cinema, market, cozy shopping center, museums and plenty of entertainment. Germany is also a stone's throw away where you can also find several beautiful cities and shopping centers (Bochelt, Oberhousen etc.)Get the full listing »