Beautiful spacious apartment near the Amstel and the RAI Congress Centre.
TV with over 115 channels and high-speed internet, ideal for streaming Netflix movies.
Is very close to the area of "Pipe" with lots of bars, shops and restaurants. Spacious and bright 3 bedroom apartment with sunny south-facing balcony overlooking a beautifully maintained garden, located a stone's throw. distance from the Amstel River and just a 10 minute walk from the area "Pipe".
* Apartment *
The apartment has been recently renovated and is located on the second floor and is fully furnished. There is a master bedroom, a large living room that can be easily distributed, so there is a further bedroom, bathroom with sink and shower, separate toilet, hair dryer and washing and drying units.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 5 burner gas stove + 2 ovens, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and utensils.
The living room contains a large dining table where 6 people. There is a 40 inch flat screen TV (not shown in the pictures), including DVD and video player.
There is high-speed internet / wifi available (120 Mbps download / 12 Mbps upload)
* Bedroom *
There is a bedroom with a double bed (Auping 180x200cm) with two mattresses. But the large living room (en-suite) can be divided into two rooms creating another bedroom can be created. In this room is a sofa bed (120x196cm) and an additional guest bed (90x190 cm) (both not shown in the pictures)
Towels and bed linen is included.
* Neighborhood *
- The apartment is located in a quiet area of Amsterdam and there is sufficient (paid) parking space available.
- AMSTERDAM RAI is only a 10 minute walk.
- Schiphol Airport is 20 minutes by taxi. (about 40 euros.)
- Amstel train / tram / bus station is a 5-minute walk away
- There is a tram stop just 50 meters from my apartment
- Amstel is a 2-minute walk away
- Albert Cuyp market is a 10 minute walk
- De Pijp, one of the most cosmopolitan and lively districts of Amsterdam, is full of fantastic cafés, restaurants, (coffee) shops and bars and is only a 10-minute walk away.
- Rijnstraat and Scheldestraat are just around the corner, this is where you will find various restaurants and shops
* Railway station *
Amstel Station is only a 5-minute walk away. From there you can, for example, go to the following stations:
Rotterdam Central = approx. 1 hour
The Hague Central = approx. 1 hour
Utrecht Central = approx. 20 min
Arnhem Central = approx. 1 hour
Schiphol airport = approx. 25 min
* Additional *
- Coffee and tea are standard available
- Welcome drinks are provided (wine, beer, cola, apple juice)
If you have any questions regarding your stay, or need directions to places, please let me know.Get the full listing »