Quiet and very private, this 3-room apartment (55m²/600ft²) offers superb open views across a park and the Amstel river. In a popular and one of the best areas in town and near a shopping street. Close to the historical centre and to public transport and always parking spots in front of the apartment (paid parking).
The apartment is fully equipped with:
1. Living/dining room, flat screen TV (Satellite TV) with DVD player, free WiFi, comfortable couch and chairs
2. Master bedroom with double (King) size bed (2x 36x78 inches / 2x90x200 cm) and wardrobes.
3. Second bedroom with bed (1x 31x78 inches / 1 x80x200 cm).
4. Kitchen with toaster/oven/grill/microwave plus washing/dryer machine.
5. A marble tiled bathroom with shower.
The apartment is on first floor (European definition)/2nd floor (American definition) has no lift, is very private, graced by the sun, and is very light. Complete with central heating making the apartment very comfortable.
The rent includes cleaning, fresh bedding & towels. I am sorry but we do not rent to families with children under 10 years old or to 'party people'.
South of the centre in one of the best areas in town. The area features many traditional Amsterdam buildings which were built in the 1930s. Close to the city centre and near a shopping street with supermarkets open every day till 10 PM. Also close to RAI exhibition centre. Always parking spots in front of the apartment (paid parking 17 EUR/day, sunday is free).
No neighbors across the street and a open lovely view of tree lined park which lies across the borders of the Amstel river. A few minutes walk from the apartment takes you to a shopping street, where you'll find grocery shops and restaurants to have breakfast, lunch and take-away. The grocery shops and supermarkets are open 7 days a week till 10PM.
Close to public transport:
- Tram 4 takes you in 4 minutes to the largest open air market (Albert Cuyp) and to the centre in 10 minutes
- Tram 12 brings you in 10 minutes to the Museum Area
- From nearby railway station RAI in 11 minutes to the airport.
You can also walk quite easy from the apartment to the centre and feel the atmosphere of this unique area where tourists from all over the world are enchanted by the architecture (Amsterdam School).
Bicycles are provided for free! We also provide you with all tourist information for sight seeing, best local restaurants, best way to use public transport and other secrets to explore.
No smoking in the apartment or in front of the apartment. No pets allowed and no loud noise and respect the peace and rest of neighbours.Get the full listing »