AMSTERDAM CANAL VIEW LUXURY APARTMENT across 5* Hotel & 2* Michelin Star Restaurant & near Museums & Theaters
A wonderful 1 bedroom apartment (completely furnished) of approximately
60 m2 located at the city canal “Amstelkade” in the “Rivierenbuurt” area of Amsterdam.
Special benefits of this apartment:
* Proximity to public transport, airport, and highway
* Proximity to market, parks, and squares
* Proximity to museums, music venues, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, bars, and clubs
This rental apartment features the following:
* Living: Spacious living room - Couch + Chaise Lounge
* Dining: Open dining area - dining table + 4 chairs
* Kitchen: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, 5 Burner stove
* Kitchen type: Open kitchen
* Cleaning: Washing machine + Dryer
* Bathroom: Separate toilet, Shower, Sink
* Outside space: Balcony
* Interior: Wooden floors
* Living room: Television Smart TV
Guests have access to the apartment by taking the stairs to the front door on the 1st floor (so not ground level).
A lovely Dutch couple will be your host during your stay!
They will be at the apartment waiting for you to give you a warm welcome.
Explaining you everything you need to know about the apartment, the area, and Amsterdam :D
Other Things To Note
Apartment is for rent to maximum 2 people.
This property is located in the “Rivierenbuurt”. This area is across the canal from the “De Pijp” area, which is a very lively and popular area offering many bars and restaurants. The “Albert Cuyp” market is just a few blocks away and is Amsterdam's most famous outdoor market. The apartment is located at a less than 10 minute bike ride from the canal belt, Museum square (Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Stedelijk museums), Leidse square (music venues, theatres, cinemas), and Rembrandt square (bars, restaurants, clubs).
Proximity to public transport, airport, and highway:
10-30 min with public transport to 4 stations or airport!
* Central Station | 30 min with tram 4 | 20 min by bike
* RAI Station | 10 min with tram 4 | 10 min by bike
* Amstel Station | 20 min with tram 12 | 10 min by bike
* Zuid-WTC Station | 20 min with bus 65 | 10 min by bike
* Schiphol Airport | 30 min by public transport | 20 min by car
* A10 Highway | 10 min by car
* A2 Highway | 10 min by car
Proximity to market, museums, parks and squares:
5-10 min by bike or 10-25 min on foot to 4 parks, 3 squares or famous market!
* Albert Cupy market | 5 min by bike | 10 min on foot
* Sarphati park | 5 min by bike | 10 min on foot
* Beatrix park | 5 min by bike | 20 min on foot
* Vondel park | 10 min by bike | 25 min on foot
* Ooster park | 10 min by bike | 25 min on foot
* Museum square | 10 min by bike | 20 min on foot
* Leidse square | 10 min by bike | 25 min on foot
* Rembrandt square | 10 min by bike | 25 min on footGet the full listing »