Parking Space Rental Available | Secure WiFi | Cable TV | Non-Smoking | Business Travel Friendly
- Access to Off-Site Executive Conference Room
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Secure Coded Access
- Inside Entertainment District
- Private & Residential
- No car needed
- Access to Community Laundry
- Walk to Everything!
This loft is in a PRIME, Downtown building -Walk to Everything Downtown!
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including: Honky Tonks, Restaurants, Concerts, Live Music, Grocery/Liquor Stores, Coffee Shops, Pharmacies, Museums, Sporting Events, Shopping and MORE!
“Musician's Loft” is owned by one of Music City's local songwriters! It has a clean modern style and is fully renovated. It has beautiful black granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, bar seating for four, shimmering mosaic tile throughout that also carries into the beautiful bathroom, complete with plush towels.This Nashville Vacation Rental Loft has an atrium view from the family room (so it is very quiet), a flat screen TV, a sleek comfy leather couch that opens into a queen sleeper sofa. It has historic 100 year old exposed brick throughout. The one bedroom has a pillow-top bed and high thread count linens.
The loft is also business travel friendly, including:
- High-Speed, Secure Internet (Included)
- Access to an Off-Site Executive Conference Room with Full A/V Package
- Bar top seating work space
- Very Quiet due to having windows on the building's atrium
Stay INSIDE the Entertainment District without the bother of street noise at night. This loft is very quiet since the windows overlook the building's interior atrium.
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is also occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a convenient coded key pad to get in; the Loft itself has a convenient coded entry as well. There are private credit card or coin operated washers and dryers in the building for use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Walk to all of Downtown Nashville attractions:
• 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
• 1.5 blocks - Printers Alley
• 2 blocks - Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
• 3 blocks - Musicians Hall of Fame
• 3 blocks - Ryman Auditorium
• 4 blocks - Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• 4 blocks - 5th Ave Arts District
• 4 blocks - Bridgestone Arena
• 4 blocks - Schermerhorn Symphony Center
• 5 blocks - Country Music Hall of Fame
• 6 blocks - Music City Center (convention center)
• 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
• Plus, the building is just a 5 minute walk across the bridge to Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more information on our properties.Get the full listing »