PERFECT DOWNTOWN LOCATION!! Very short walk to all downtown attractions.
**I have another downtown rental** contact me directly for information at susanlaine"at"laine"dot"com or eight six five 300 four one one seven.
Our 17th floor hi-rise corner apartment can best be described as comfy “Urban Luxe” and is beautifully appointed with granite throughout, hi-end cabinets and wood floors.
Our guests appreciate:
-Two private master suites offering privacy for two couples vacationing together.
-Morning coffee or afternoon happy hour on our balcony overlooking the city.
-One block convenience to HG Hill Grocery, Walgreen's, 2 liquor stores and various restaurants (Morton's, Puckett's, Woolworth and more).
-Short walk to all downtown attractions like Honkytonks on Broadway, 2nd Ave, Printer's Alley, Ryman, Bridgestone, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a quiet residential building, not a "frat" house or a hotel. Our guests are required to adhere to a strict noise policy.
- Two master suites each with private bathroom (fluffy towels & hair dryer provided) NOTE: toiletries like shampoo,conditioner, body soap, etc. are not provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table
- Secure key fob entry
- 24 hr. Concierge for onsite security and initial entry into the building
- Underground parking (1 parking space)
- Circular driveway for loading & unloading
- Corner unit with sweeping western & northern CITY VIEWS
- Balcony with table & chairs
- Coffee Maker ("Mr. Coffee" type). Filters are provided, coffee is not.
- Washer, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Free WiFi
Famous Music City attractions within 1-3 short blocks:
- Broadway Honky Tonks: Tootsies, Roberts, Acme Seed & Feed, Layla’s
- 2nd Ave: BB King’s, Coyote Ugly, Hard Rock Café
- Printer's Alley: Bourbon Street Blues and Skulls Rainbow Room
- Ryman Auditorium
- Puckett’s, Morton’s, Palm, Capital Grille, Bob’s Steak House
- Bridgestone Arena, Convention Center, Country Music Hall of Fame
- Urban Market grocery story, Walgreens, liquor store
- Starbucks, Panera Bread, Subway & various fast food
- Titan’s LP Field is about 5 blocks away via the Pedestrian Bridge
OWNER'S TIP: for a detailed map and full list of restaurants, bars, shopping etc. contact the NASHVILLE DOWNTOWN PARTNERSHIP at 615-743-3097 for a copy of "The Guidebook"Get the full listing »