We call our studio the Nashville Nest- our 2nd story studio with a balcony situated just behind a large tree. It is a place to feel at home while taking in the sites and sounds of Music City. We've adorned the studio with memories from our first year in Nashville, commemorating events and neighborhoods that made us fall in love with the city. Now they set the stage for your stay and to fall in love with the city, too!
** SAVE on week-long and month-long stays (pricing & discounts automatically calculated when you select 7+ nights).
As local hosts, we'll provide guidance to help you experience Nashville like a local. Aside from its eclectic, Nashville-themed decor, the top reasons to love our studio are:
1. THE LOCATION
* Nestled in the Melrose neighborhood, a popular, safe and easily walkable area that is home to several well-known restaurants like Hattie B's, The Sutler and ML Rose, grocery & convenience stores, bars and more!
* 5-15 minutes by car to multiple hospitals (Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville General, St. Thomas Midtown, TriStar Centennial)
* Minutes to Vanderbilt University, Belmont University and Lipscomb University.
* Walk to the neighboring area of 12South in 20-minutes where there is more great food, drink and even Sevier Park.
* Great proximity to access nature and parks (Radnor Lake, Centennial Park, Natchez Trace Trail).
* 10 minutes by car to: Downtown Nashville (Broadway, The Ryman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Nissan Stadium (home of the Titans) & the Nashville International Airport.
* Centrally located to many Nashville events: concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Titans Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
2. OUTDOOR SPACE FOR SUMMER
* POOL IS OPEN!
* Community patio area with tables and chairs
* Chairs & small table immediately outside the studio
* Walkable area near outdoor parks, activities
3. OUR AMENITIES
* FREE WIFI
* FREE, onsite parking
* Fully equipped kitchenette & dining bar (2 built-in burners & toaster oven, no stove)
* Memory Foam queen mattress
* 2 Firm Pillows and 2 Soft Pillows per Bed (4 total per bed)
* Access to washer & dryers in onsite laundry room (pay machines)
* Dedicated work space
* Dog* friendly (*additional pet fee applies)
* TV with Roku for access to Netflix, Hulu & Amazon + HDTV Antenna (no cable)
* Self- check in with keyless entry
* Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
4. EXTRA TOUCHES
* Water & individually wrapped snacks for each guest upon arrival
* 4- way coffee pot & coffee
* Tea kettle & tea
* Creamer & sugar
* Record player and records
* Sound machine & ear plugs
* Echo dot (Alexa) smart device for music, alarm and sleep sounds
** Nashville has started the process of re-opening however some venues, attractions are still closed. Feel free to message us for details and we're happy to share key dates and openings!
** Cleanliness is always at the top of our priority list for our homes however out of an abundance of caution due to the virus, weve upped our standards and revisited our policies. This includes a 24 waiting period between each guest arrival (subject to change) until further notice and following outlined CDC guidelines, including specific products known to kill the virus. We are happy to provide you our full outline of our procedures upon request.
** There are many reasons to love our home, however there are some important considerations we'd like you to be aware of prior to booking your stay at the Nashville Nest to make sure it's the right space for you:
￫ The studio is located on the 2nd story (top level) of the building and is only accessible via 2 flights of steps. There is no elevator in the building.
￫ Community pool and patio only accessible via a full flight of stairs. There is no elevator in the building.
￫ There is a standard queen bed (sleeps up to 2) and a sleeper sofa that opens to a queen bed (sleeps up to an additional 2).
￫ We cannot accommodate Saturday checkins/ checkouts.
￫ Pool may have sporadic closures due to local regulations. For 2021 and beyond, pool opens Memorial Day weekend (in May) and closes after Labor Day weekend (September). Pool is closed September (after Labor Day), Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, May (up to Memorial Day).
￫ Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $15 per guest per night for any guest count over 2 (our max guest count is 4).
￫ The studio is located on a bustling street with through traffic (thanks to its popularity). For this reason, you may hear street noise or passersbys though for the most part, this part of the building remains pretty quiet.
￫ There is no stove or dishwasher.
We have a TV with Amazon Firestick for Netflix and Hulu, etc but there is no local cable (ie no local channels) available.
￫ Washer and Dryer located in an onsite laundromat in the building next door of the same Studio Lofts complex. They are PAY machines and accept credit cards. No detergent provided.
￫ Pets: We love and welcome potty trained dogs that get along with other dogs (there may be other dogs at the building). There is a fee of $15/ day/ dog- up to 2 dogs not over 40 lbs per stay. For stays of 30+ days, the fee is a flat $150/ month ($5/ day) per dog. Please select the number of pets at the time of booking and this fee will automatically be included in your reservation. Please see house rules for pet policies.
￫ We are in the South, y'all. Due to the climate, there are bugs here. Our building offers regular pest control and in addition to that, we have regular pest control done inside and around the studio. You may see bugs while out and about the city, around the building and every once in a blue moon one of these unsightly critters makes its way into the studio despite our extreme efforts to avoid it. We hate them, too but unfortunately it is unavoidable. Should this occur during your stay, please notify us immediately and we'll get our pest control provider out as quickly as they are available.
￫ We follow all regulations of Davidson County, including holding a permit, following quiet hours and occupancy restrictions. Even if you do not choose our studio, we highly suggest you stay with another permitted host.Get the full listing »