Just a mile from downtown, this gorgeous family-friendly home is perfectly located in the historical walkable Edgefield neighborhood in East Nashville. Comes with all the southern charm and has been completely renovated on the inside! 12+ foot ceilings, luxe finishes, and grand spacious rooms - this just might be your second home.
**30 DAY MINIMUM STAY**
No additional discounts available.
4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 3310 SQFT
Space is rare to have so close to downtown, but this home has it! Instead of cramming your family in a tiny hotel room, live comfortably and in style at our beautiful four-bedroom home.
- Living room
- Open kitchen with marble countertops - fully stocked
- Huge Commercial Grade fridge
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Play area for kids
- Leisure/piano area with Webber Grill
- First Bedroom with private bathroom
- Mudroom and storage
- Opening to back patio with seating area
- Grand master bedroom
- Master bathroom ensuite with dual showers and sinks
- Beautiful master cast iron soaking tub tub
- Bonus/office room surrounded by natural light connected to the Master
- Third Bedroom with private bathroom
- Fourth Bedroom with private bathroom
- Sitting room
- Balcony overlooking backyard
Also included: WiFi, Cable TV, linens and towels provided
Guests have access to the entire house during their stay.
I live super close by and am available to help :)
This is a personal residence - Please be respectful of all items in the home and treat with care
**30 DAY MINIMUM** No additional discounts available
Quiet family-friendly neighborhood with all the urban amenities. Just a few short blocks to The Turnip Truck Grocery Store, and many restaurants including Five Points Pizza, Butcher & Bee, Edley’s BBQ, and the famous Sky Blue Café! A short drive or nice walk to local shops, restaurants, parks, and grocery stores. Plus – one mile to downtown! One turn, and you are on the main road to get to Broadway!
I would recommend using Uber/Lyft. Some Uber rides are as low as $2 depending on demandGet the full listing »