Book your next Nashville excursion to this lavish 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental located just under a mile from Downtown! This modern 2,600-square-foot townhome boasts a rustic-yet-polished interior with a fireplace, a beautiful kitchen with top-notch appliances, side patio with a TV and grill, and a fantastic rooftop entertainment area. Whether you're in town for the Johnny Cash Museum, local entertainment on Broadway, or to visit Vanderbilt, this is the perfect Tennessee home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. The home features surveillance cameras that are located inside at the front door and the back door, but both cameras face outwards away from the home
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas
Nestled in the beautiful Edgehill neighborhood just half mile from the Gulch, this three-story townhouse boasts a top-notch modern interior with a picturesque rooftop deck!
Boasting hardwood flooring, a calming grey interior filled with high-end modern accents, and fun rustic furniture, you'll love every minute in the townhome's open-concept living room. Warm up by the gas fireplace, watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV, or enjoy coffee at the 4-person breakfast bar.
After you've had your fill of Nashville adventure, whip up a feast in the pristine fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and marble countertops. If you're more of the grill master, the side patio boasts a gas grill and an outdoor dining table for an al fresco dining option.
Can't get enough of this townhome's location? Head upstairs to enjoy a post-dinner cocktail on the spacious rooftop deck's patio furniture. The deck also has a propane-powered heater for chilly evenings. The spacious sunroom is ideal for rainy evenings and even has a wet bar!
When it's time to hit the sack, make your way to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to rest up! Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed, plenty of closet space, and easy access to one of the 2 full bathrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nashville is home to some of the best restaurants in the state. Top-notch options include Husk, The Stillery, Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant, and Hattie B's for authentic Nashville hot chicken! The downtown area (the Gulch) is about 1 mile from your door.
A trip to Nashville is hardly complete without taking a trip to the world-renowned music museums including the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe. There are also plenty of distilleries and whiskey producers nearby on the acclaimed 'Whiskey Trail.'
Other ideas for fun include taking a tour of Vanderbilt University (a short walk away), watching a game at one of the impressive sports complexes in the city, or lounging in one of the city's many local parks (like Centennial Park). Kids will love taking a trip down to the Nashville Zoo as well!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a 4-person breakfast bar, Keurig and drip pot, a dining table, gas fireplace, modern decor, a private patio with an outdoor dining area, and a gas grill, a rooftop deck with a propane-powered burner and patio furniture, 8 flat-screen cable TVs, 4-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Nashville Location - Located less than a mile from Downtown Nashville, the lower downtown of Franklin is a 15-20 minute drive away, 6 miles from the Nashville Zoo, and close to excellent restaurants, hikes, state and local parks, lakes, museums, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Nashville International Airport (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (no cats allowed, dogs only)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Permit #: 2017061181
- NOTE: Your safety matters. The home features surveillance cameras that are located inside at the front door and the back door, but both cameras face outwards away from the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »