Say goodbye to cramming into hotels or settling for homes in the suburbs and say hello to a premier location with 5-Star reviews, a beautiful history and every comfort of home just footsteps from the best action in Music City. The Bettye -B is one of the only properties available in downtown Nashville that can accommodate up to 10 people, designed just for groups like yours!
The Bettye -B Features:
* Hardwood floors
* Exposed brick
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* 3 bedrooms
* 3 full baths
* FREE toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, body soap
* Sleeps 6-10
* 1 king sized bed; 2 queen sized beds
* 2 NEW QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA COUCHES in the living room (to sleep 4 people)
* Free WIFI
* Original art by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
Your entire group can stay and play comfortably in one central, historical location, with a coffee shop right across the street, art galleries around the corner, and honky tonks, bars and all of Nashville's best entertainment just two blocks from your doorstep.
Get ready to relax and let your worries go. #TeamMCL will deliver an unforgettable Nashville experience for you! We are Nashville's premier brand of privately owned vacation rental properties.
'The Bettye' is a large, delightful home divided into two separate dwellings upstairs and downstairs, known as The Bettye -A and The Bettye -B. Both have private exterior entrances, but they share an interior stairwell. If desired, your large party can book both lofts for one awesome location. Each loft holds a maximum of 10 guests. **PLEASE NOTE: Booking this listing only reserves The Bettye -B. You must book The Bettye -A in a separate reservation to accommodate up to 20 guests.**
Booking this unit by itself ensures you have 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths for your group of 6-10. This property sleeps 10 people when sleeping 4 people in the living room using the two queen sleeper sofas in place. *Furnishings and artwork are subject to change.
Subject to availability. Book both lofts early to accommodate your entire group!
3 night minimum requirement on Thursday - Sunday dates unless other wise noted.
We do not offer parking. OUR LOCATION IS SO GOOD YOU WON'T NEED A CAR! Nightly parking is available near the loft with a daily rate of $26, subject to higher rates for Special Events.
The Story Behind The Bettye
When I purchased this building, I pondered how we could name it meaningfully. I discovered that during the 1800's, the original land owner's name was Elizabeth.
I thought about my beautiful mother who passed in December of 2013 and how her middle name was also Elizabeth.
And then I thought about my grandmother, Elizabeth Millican, who passed last October. She suffered from Dementia and Alzheimer's, which had sadly changed her personality, so I never had the pleasure of truly knowing her. After her passing, I began to have extensive talks with my grandfather regarding the kind of woman she was and their beautiful love story.
He told me that a preacher let them get married in his church after a funeral so they could use the flowers from the ceremony. They didn't have two cents to rub together, but they ended up traveling the world for his job as a military pilot. I learned that my grandmother loved adventure and religiously read every page of the newspaper, speaking intelligently on world politics and even celebrities. She had a compassionate heart for the needy, always wanting to give money to anyone who asked for spare change.
She took her role as mother and homemaker seriously and my grandfather says he always felt cared for, loved and respected. Elizabeth Anne Millican went by Bettye Anne. So with three Elizabeths worthy of being honored and also to honor my grandfather for his limitless love for his bride, we named the building The Bettye as a small way of paying tribute.
- D. Dubetz
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group! #TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from our team to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
* Whiskey Jam every Monday and Thursday night @ Winners Bar in Midtown
* Nashville Pride Fest, June 22 - 23, 2019 @ Public Square Park
* Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th
* Beauty & the Beast, July 6 – 7, 2019 @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center
* Nashville Predators Hockey @ Bridgestone Arena
* Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Sept 15, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Titans vs Buffalo Bills, Oct 6, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Tough Mudder 5K, Oct 5 -6, 2019 @ Neal Farms, Lenanon, TN
* Titans vs Los Angeles Chargers, Oct 20, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Titans vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Oct 27, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs, Nov 10, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Nov 24, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* NASCAR Awards Week, Dec 5, 2019 @ Music City Center
* Titans vs Houston Texans, Dec 15, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Titans vs New Orleans Saints, Dec 22, 2019 @ Nissan Stadium
* Rascal Flatts with Jimmie Allen, July 6, 2019 @ Ascend Amphitheater
* Rob Thomas, July 11, 2019 @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center
* Train & Goo Goo Dolls w/ Allen Stone, July 16, 2019 @ Ascend Amphitheater
* Michael Buble, July 19, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Third Eye Blind & Jimmy Eat World w/ Ra Ra Riot, July 24, 2019 @ Ascend Amphitheater
* Korn & Alice in Chains, July 26, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Papa Roach, August 3, 2019 @ Nashville Municipal Auditorium
* John Mayer, Aug 8, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Queen + Adam Lambert, Aug 15, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Widespread Panic, August 24, 2019 @ Ryman Auditorium
* Backstreet Boys, Aug 26, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Hootie & The Blowfish, Sept 7, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Jonas Brothers fest Bebe Rexha, September 10, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Lenny Kravitz, September 12, 2019 @ Ascend Amphitheater
* LeAnn Rimes, September 22, 2019 @ Ryman Auditorium
* Carrie Underwood with Maddie & Tae and Runaway June, Sept 27, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Boyz II Men, October 6, 2019 @ Schermerhorn Symphony Center
* Thomas Rhett, Oct 12, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
* Elton John Oct 28, 2019 @ Bridgestone Arena
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 2017035275Get the full listing »