*Note: The homeowner lives on site, in the lower-level unit, and may be present during your stay
Take a trip to 'Corner Cottage,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage in Nashville! Professionally decorated and designed, this home perfectly pairs comfort and style for an interior sure to impress. Not to mention a prime spot in the Green Hills - just 6 miles from downtown! Explore the area with ease, rest assured knowing a cozy cottage is there to welcome you home at the end of each day.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
Start every morning with a warm cup of coffee on the screened porch, just as the sun rises over the picture-perfect property. Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, this cottage lets you start the day slowly, unbothered by the bustle of the city.
After a busy day in Nashville, retreat back to 'Corner Cottage.' While the countryside exterior draws you in, the stunning interior will entice you to stay - brimming with luxurious decor, upscale amenities, and professional touches to ensure no detail has been spared.
Kick back and relax during your downtime. Unwind with your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV, or simply unplug with a good book by the gas stone fireplace.
Treat friends to a five-star feast right at home. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to assist in complex cuisine and hand-crafted cocktails alike. Add a fiery twist to your dish with an entree on the gas grill outside!
Warm summer nights call for evenings spent outside around the fire pit, where you can enjoy a cold brew while the kiddos perfect their s'mores over open flames. With sticky fingers and tired eyes, retire inside to rest in either bedroom, or atop a plush sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Corner Cottage' is ideally located in the sought-after area of Green Hills, a true hidden gem in Nashville. Stroll over to The Hill Center to fulfill your shopping needs, or to Copper Kettle Cafe curb your hunger. A night at the Bluebird Cafe is a Nashville must, where you'll have the unique opportunity to experience uprising songwriters share an "in the round" show!
When you're ready make your way to the heart of Music City, take the quick 20-minute drive into town! Spend the day touring Nashville's must-sees, including the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Parthenon, the State Capitol Building, Ryman Auditorium, and the Grand Ole Opry!
Nashville promises a trip full of good fun and, most importantly, good food. Enjoy 5-star cuisine at restaurants like Catbird Seat and 404 Kitchen, or unbeatable comfort food at the birthplace of Nashville's hot chicken - Prince's Hot Chicken Shack. Round out your foodie day with drinks at New Heights Brewing, Jackalope Brewing, or TailGate Brewery on Music Row!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, screened in porch, driveway parking, and more!
- Incredible Nashville location - Situated in the sought-after Green Hills area, with Bluebird Cafe, The Hill Center, and all the best of downtown no more than 6 miles away!
- Nearest Major Airport: Nashville International Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please be aware that this property has quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that if more persons stay at the property than indicated on the reservation, a fine may be assessed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »