Slip on your cowboy boots and grab your friends for a getaway to Music City, USA! This 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental sits right on Music Row with easy access to barbecue restaurants, live music, rooftop bars, and the best honky tonkin’ in the country. Decorated with music memorabilia and eclectic furnishings, this apartment is the ultimate Nashville getaway! In addition to the quirky interior, the apartment boasts access to a shared gazebo, playground, fire pit, and plenty of outdoor seating!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior security cameras, on the front, side and back of the house and both entrances, all facing out. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin XL Beds
Endless entertainment awaits in this Nashville home-away-from-home. Grab the board games, play some keyboard piano, admire the authentic candy machines, or simply gather on the couch for some good conversation. While there are multiple barbecue joints within walking distance, the fully equipped kitchen also offers the possibility of cooking at home.
Don’t spend the whole day inside, as there’s also plenty to enjoy outside. From drinking cocktails under the gazebo to roasting s’mores over the fire pit, this apartment truly provides it all. On those quiet days, you can even read a gripping novel on the tree swing while enjoying the fresh Tennessee air.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms. While couples will relish the king bed in the first bedroom, kids will find peaceful nights of sleep in the second bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
All the excitement of Nashville can be easily reached from this ideally situated Music Row apartment. Walk over to the Historic RCA Studio B for a tour, visit family on the campus of Vanderbilt University, or step over to Broadway for a taste of the bustling honky tonkin’!
Hop on a bike or in the car to experience more of Nashville! The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, and the Tennessee State Capital are all less than just a few miles away!
Begin your night out at Robert's West World for some live country bands, cold beer, and fried bologna sandwiches, or try out Paradise Park Trailer Resort, which puts a 21st century twist on the classic country music scene.
Don’t feel like cooking? A hip meal in historic digs awaits at Rolf and Daughters, while Barcelona Wine Bar offers a cozier, romantic vibe. In classic Tennessee fashion, be sure to try the fall-apart-in-your-hands barbecue at places like Ooh Wee Bar-B-Q and B&C Farmers' market BBQ!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels and linens, a shared gas grill, shared gazebo with outdoor furnishings, swing set/play area, shared fire pit, shared coin-operated laundry room, 1 on-site parking spot, and so much more
- Unbeatable Nashville location in Music Row within walking distance to numerous studios, bars, restaurants, live music spots, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Nashville International Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $55 per pet fee (max 2 allowed, 50lb weight limit, well-behaved pets only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is on the 2nd floor without elevator access, so it might not be suitable for those with mobility impairments
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The property's license number is 2017068822Get the full listing »