Retreat to your private escape in the popular West End of Nashville! Complimentary luxury amenities including king bed, pool, gym, parking, wifi, coffee, laundry, streaming TV. Minutes to food, bars, music, Vanderbilt, airport, and all Music City has to offer.
Expect the best and get it:
- Master bedroom with king bed; fresh, clean linens, and walk-in closet
- Full ensuite bathroom with shower/tub, plush towels and hair dryer
- Flat screen TV complete with Netflix, Amazon and Hulu
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Free parking in secured covered garage
- Gourmet kitchen w/stainless steel stove, cooktop, microwave, and refrigerator
- Cookware, cutlery, toaster, and blender for preparing meals at home
- Washer/Dryer and detergent in unit, with iron and ironing board
- Fully controllable heating and air conditioning
- Coffee maker, plus complimentary coffee and tea
- Private balcony with quiet courtyard view
Guest have unfettered access to the new building's amenities, including:
- Free Parking in Parking Garage with complimentary parking pass
- Indulgent Outdoor Pool
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Shared BBQ Grill
- Business Center
- Resident Club with Game Tables and Lounge
- Roof Top Park with City Skyline Views
About the Pool: Please note that the building provides four pool bands per unit. Only guests wearing pool bands will be granted access to the pool. We cannot provide any more than 4 pool bands. Thank you for understanding. While we provide access to the building's pool for our guests, it is occasionally closed for maintenance or seasonal issues at the building's discretion. We will not be held responsible if the pool is closed during your trip. We recommend that you contact us to confirm that it is open.
Interaction with Guests:
We respect the privacy of our guests throughout their stay. However, Mint House is honored to assist you during your time in Nashville. Should you need anything, please reach out.
Located in Nashville's West End, this apartment is a prime location to enjoy a genuine Nashville experience.
- Near 185 restaurants, bars, and eateries
- Across the street from Vanderbilt University and Centennial Park/Parthenon
- Less than 1 mile to downtown Broadway St.
- Just a few blocks from Music Row and the Gulch
- 15 min drive to Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Walking is an effortless option to most places. Should you need to get somewhere in a hurry, this apartment is located close to public transportation and Uber/Lyfts are just minutes away.
Other Things to Note:
Please know that all Mint House properties are smoke-free environments. Smoking, of any kind, is not permitted within or outside of our suites, including balconies, patios, or common and/or parking areas. Please know that any sign of smoking is a violation of our stay agreement, which may result in immediate termination and recovery fees beginning at $500.
This condo is legally licensed with the city of Nashville to operate as a short-term rental. We have an agreement with the Elliston 23 Building that our guests may stay and utilize Elliston 23's facilities. All taxes and fees are included in your reservation payment. As a word of caution, if you choose to stay with someone else, make sure you are legally protected to prevent any mishaps during your stay.
• Not suitable for children and infants
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 11PMGet the full listing »