The Hibiscus Hideaway is a modern Studio just minutes to downtown Naples, its beaches and so much more. We have designed the Hibiscus Hideaway Studio to have everything you need while visiting Naples, Florida.
It is our goal to provide travelers, like yourself, a comfortable, clean, convenient and thoughtful place to stay when visiting Naples. The Hibiscus Hideaway has strict and CDC compliant cleaning standards to protect our guests. As world travelers ourselves, we designed the Hibiscus Hideaway to have meaningful design, amenities and personal touches that provides the comforts of home in a small, cozy space.
In addition to it being an unique place to stay, the Hibiscus Hideaway is central to everything that makes Naples such a popular vacation destination. No matter what brings you to Naples: the beaches, shopping, activities, restaurants or just the sunshine, the Hibiscus Hideaway is just around the corner to the heart of Naples downtown.
Located on a quiet residential street, most attractions are less than 8 miles away. Conveniently located to the Naples Pier, Naples Zoo, Naples Botanical Gardens, Historic 3rd Avenue South, Tin City, Sugden Park, Naples Tours (by trolley or by boat), beaches, Historic 5th Avenue South, Bayfront district, Cambier Park, watersports, plus a long list of restaurants and Eco-tours for manatees or dolphins.
At the Hibiscus Hideaway, you will find convenient features in your studio including:
- Private Entrance & Off-Street Parking for one vehicle.
- Strict cleaning practices with commercial anti-bacterial materials making it a safe place to stay.
- Pillowtop Queen Bed encased in 100% Egyptian Prima Cotton linens.
- Three pillow choices including Bamboo Gel, Down Alternative and a Body Pillow for your comfort choice.
- Modern bedside lighting that allows you to customize tone and brightness; ideal for reading or viewing devices. Lighting also features USB chargers for phones or devices so you can keep charged through the night, ready for another day of exploring.
- Custom built breakfast bar with comfortable up-cycled swivel bar stools.
- Kitchenette supplied with mini-fridge, microwave, dual sink area, coffee maker, large toaster oven, plates, bowls, vintage melamine glassware, tea cups with saucers, coffee mugs, wine glasses, silverware and kitchen utensils. All dishes and utensils are sanitized at 170 degrees for safety.
- Large walk-in shower with a rainfall shower feature for luxury bathing.
- Vintage Mirror/Medicine Cabinet and additional bathroom storage.
- Thick cotton bath sheets and make-up washcloths for ladies.
- Modernly furnished sitting area with reading lamp.
- 50 inch Smart TV with xfinity voice activated remote and Vizio additional programming. TV can be viewed from kitchenette, bed area and seating area.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Large cedar lined closet, luggage rack and dresser for personal item storage.
- Set of lightweight beach chairs, set of beach towels and cooler/beach bag supplied for guests to use when visiting our world-renowned beaches.
- Small library of Florida authors and Naples Historical books to borrow for your beach read.
- Leave a shell-take-a-shell guest share - a collection of shells are supplied for guests to share with future guests and to take one home as a memento of their visit to the Gulf of Mexico beaches.
- Organic Herbal Red Hibiscus Tea and "Manatee Gourmet Coffee" freshly ground before your arrival. Manatee Coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans and is produced by an award winning national non-profit company that protects manatees and their habitat.
- In room Host Guidebook with local area suggestions and helpful tips for exploring Naples.
- Your host will be available next door during your stay and can be as involved in your visit based on your preference.
Thank you for your interest in the Hibiscus Hideaway. We love our city and look forward to sharing all it has to offer with you.Get the full listing »