Experience a classic Florida escape at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Naples! Offering 2,271 square feet of pristine living space and accommodations for up to 8, this home is perfect for friends, family, and pets. Enjoy the perks of a screened-in backyard lanai, complete with a gas grill and private pool! When you're up for adventure, hop on one of the provided bikes and make your way to the sugar sand beaches of Vanderbilt Beach & Wiggins Pass Park. It's sure to be a sunny seaside soiree!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
You'll feel right at home from the moment you arrive at this beautiful Florida property. No detail has been spared inside - from the 10-foot ceilings to the sleek beach-themed decor.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and almost every utensil you can think of for cooking and entertaining. Treat guests to cocktails at the breakfast bar just before a feast at the adjacent dining table!
The private pool area will feel more like a personal paradise! The lanai is completely enclosed and screened-in so you'll never be bothered by pesky guests. Life jackets, water wings, and pool toys are also provided for those traveling with tiny tykes.
End the day with a movie night in front of the flat-screen cable TV with NFL Network and ESPN in the living room. Roku TV in the Master Bedroom. When tired eyes begin to droop, retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms available.
Those who choose the master bedroom will enjoy the perks of a king bed, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub. This room also opens up to the lanai, so you can take a brisk morning swim before the day begins!
The house also offers additional amenities, including 4 beach chairs, 4 adult bicycles, and 2 children bicycles - beach days will be effortless while you stay here!
-- THE LOCATION --
The beach is just a 15-minute walk - or 5-minute drive - down the road! Be sure to visit Wiggins Pass Park Beach and Vanderbilt Beach, each home to sugar sand shores and ideal swimming conditions.
Naples is well-known as a hub for shopping and golfing. Tee off at the Collier Golf Club, Bay Colony Golf Club, or Club Pelican Bay, while the shopaholics make their way though Mercato Mall!
The kiddos will love Naples too! Play at Pelican Bay Park, meet the animals from Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, or splash around at Sun-N-Fun Lagoon!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, Pack-N-Play. 2 flat-screen cable TVs with Roku and sports package, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, screened-in lanai, private pool, gas grill, 4 beach chairs, 4 adult bicycles, and 2 children bicycles garage parking, driveway parking, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and more!
- Fantastic Naples location - just minutes from the beach, with shops, restaurants, golf courses, and dozens of kid-friendly activities only a short drive away!
- Nearest Major Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (~ 25 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $10 per pet, per night fee (Maximum 2 allowed)
- The pool can be heated for an additional $15 per night fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »