♡ SPARKLING CLEAN and SUPER COZY ♡
Dear Traveler, WELCOME HOME!
Your newly renovated one bedroom apartment, fully equipped, private entry, beautiful garden view is right here and waiting for you.
It will be my honor to have you as a guest, as I will bring to you my 10+ years of customer service in the hospitality industry. Staying with me will make you feel as if you have known me already.
My name is Cecilia and I will be your host.
Civil Engineer by profession and a Gardener at heart.
PERFECT for your RELAXATION and COMFORT while being home away from home, your PRIVATE ENTRY one bedroom APARTMENT, EQUIPPED with all commodities, SERVICED to ensure your 5 STAR-EXPERIENCE while visiting the beautiful SW Florida and all that Naples has to offer. Your apartment is intended to be YOUR HOME away from home, and to ensure that it has just been NEWLY RENOVATED to feature all conveniences you may think you’ll need while staying here.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED one mile off the highway and 15 min away from all the attraction points in Naples: 15 min. to 5th Ave. DOWNTOWN, 15 min. to the BEACH, 15 min. to SHOPPING CENTERS.
Your bedroom features a QUEEN SIZE MEMORY FOAM mattress and it has a front GARDEN VIEW
The living room has the back garden view and together with the PATIO AND BACKAYARD, they are PERFECT for you to RELAX after a day of exploring Naples. The backyard/garden is perfect for KIDS to play.
For light cooking, the KITCHENETTE has been equipped with a refrigerator (freezer), induction hot plate, air fryer, microwave, slice toaster, Keurig coffee maker, cooking ware, cooking utensils, and cooking spices.
For your CONVENIENCE and COMPLIMENTARY use, the following are INCLUDED with your stay:
• Teas, coffees, honey, coffee creamer, sugar and sweeteners
• Organic apples and locally grown fruits (or seasonal fruits from my garden when available)
• A complimentary bottle of wine
• Two fluffy bathrobes
• Hair drier and bathroom essentials
• Iron and ironing board
• Two beach towels, two beach chairs, a cooler, and a beach umbrella
• Two bicycles
• A Bedminton set
• Roku entertainment, Netflix movies
• Streaming Speed WiFi, up to 150 Mbs
• Smiles, Good Times, and Beautiful Sunsets
And mostly, YOUR COMFORT and CLEANLINESS STANDARDS are MY FOCUS.
GOOD TO KNOW: In the eventuality you'll have a guest while staying here, or a friend tagging along for the trip, a one-person air-mattress can be set up and will be available for use. Your guest will be my guest, and I will be extending all guest courtesies as well.
NOTE for the RAW VEGAN clientele:
• A slow masticating juicer, a high-speed juicer, and a wheat grass juicer are available upon request.
• A Vegan Breakfast (not included) available by request (kindly suggested donation of $3), includes old fashioned oats with chia, flax, hemp and sliced almonds, topped with raw unfiltered honey and unsweetened almond milk. Fruit platter and orange juice are offered seasonally ( ... when the garden produces ... ).
As my guest, I will be delighted to welcome you and treat you with most respect and care. Choosing my home honors me, and thus, I will be at your service. Anything you may need to satisfy your needs, please let me know. I am conveniently located next door.Get the full listing »