Studio features king size bed and queen sized sofa sleeper or two double size beds. Fully equipped kitchenette, seating area, table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Tea/Coffee maker. Complimentary bottle of wine. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet. Sleeps 4.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Heated ourdoor jacuzzi, swimming pools, fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace. 3.5 miles to Bottlerock
- 10 Pin Bowling Lanes at the Crush Sports Bar
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Several wine tasting rooms available at the adjoining Meritage Resort
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Parking on resort grounds, ask front desk upon arrival
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
The front desk at the Meritage will attend to all your needs and answer all your questions. Housekeeping is generally scheduled every third day, but is available more frequently if you'd like. Just let the front desk know when you check in how often/what days you'd like to schedule.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
$5/day Napa county tax is paid upon check out. Refundable Security deposit is handled via credit card, just like a hotel, at the time of check in.
3 nights, May 24 thru 26. Additional 4th night available at reduced rate -May 27 for $250
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558Get the full listing »