BRAND NEW AS OF 8/23/2018
WOW.... No more waiting in line, no more lobby's , no more getting frustrated with front desk reservations... Walk right up to the unit with your own personal code anytime after check in time.
DIRECT TROPICAL OCEANFRONT WITH A WONDERFUL VIEW...THE 4TH FLOOR IS THE PERFECT FLOOR AS YOU ARE JUST ABOVE THE PALMS TREES AND EYE TO EYE WITH THE OCEAN SO YOU CANNOT BEAT THE VIEW FROM THIS 4TH FLOOR UNIT. ITS ALSO SITUATED IN THE BUILDING WHERE NO PALMS TREES ARE BLOCKING THE VIEW AS SOME OCEANFRONTS 4TH FLOOR AND DOWN ARE OBSTRUCTED. LARGE 15 FOOT WIDE BALCONY WHICH MAKES FOR PLENTY OF ROOM TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL DOLPHINS AND WAVES CRASH. UNIT HAS BRAND NEW FLOORING, THIS BEAUTIFUL UNIT IS EQUIPPED WITH A 65" CURVED TV, CUSTOM ROCK TILED FIREPLACE, 1 HUGE KING, SLEEPER COUCH, BISTRO TABLE, FULL KITCHEN WITH ALL NEW STAINLESS APPLIANCES, BACK SPLASH, GRANITE, NEW CABINETS, NEW BATHROOM , BEACHY PAINT AND DECOR, HIGH TOP SITTING BALCONY ADIRONDACK CHAIRS TO SEE OVER RAILING TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL OCEAN
*PARKING IS RIGHT BY UNIT..CAN DRIVE RIGHT UP TO THE 4TH FLOOR PARKING GARAGE. YOU CAN ALSO USE THE PARKING GARAGE ACROSS THE STREET FOR OVERFLOW IF ATTACHED IS FULL. ONE OF FEW RESORTS THAT HAVE BOTH OPTIONS. ALSO THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER POOLS CONNECTED TO CARAVELLE FOR USE. (ST JOHNS INN, CAROLINA DUNES, CARAVELLE TOWERS, ST CLEMENTS)
The OCEANFRONT Caravelle Resort is just opening back up in March 2018 and all brand new ...Caravelle has a huge heated out door pool, huge kids play pool, lazy river, hot tub, beach bar, 7th floor indoor hot pool along with two hot tubs also. Caravelle also has a great restaurant attached that you cant miss. Caravelle is a perfect resort for you and your family.
WAYS TO SAVE WITH ME
1)I DO NOT charge credit card fees like most on here – The Payment system charges us 3% every booking. Most owners direct that back to guest but I eat that myself
2) I DO NOT charge any silly administration or booking fees like most on here – Sneaky way of owners charging guest more money… I do not operate like that.
3)I DO NOT charge any silly damage waiver fees like most on here – Once again a sneaky way for owners to get more money…I don’t do that.
4) I have had the same linen/cleaning fee since the beginning of time for my guest…a SIMPLE 99 dollars. My actual cost for this service has rose over the past few years due to the demand and economy rising but yet I kept the same price for my guests as it cost me much more. On top of that I offer more towels then most rentals so once again I eat that difference in cost.
5) I have the minimum set up for refundable damage deposit at only $100 dollars which is refunded within 7 days of checkout. I have seen a lot of owners have it from $300-$500 and even more. Who wants to fork out that much money just to be held until check out, not me and of course I wouldn’t ask you to do that either.
Long story is short is no one wants to go to book a unit and see like 10 different random charges so I try to keep it simple as can be. (VRBO charges service fee which I have no control over)
Welcome package includes:
One roll of paper towels
One toilet paper per bathroom
One 8 cup Coffee package with filter
One Kirkland Brand Popcorn
One box of tissues
One Snack Bar
One extra trash bag
One Monster Coupon Book
I have other listings also. If this is not what your looking for please click on "All my rental listings" in the owner info section.
Rental Rules and Regulations
1) Must be at least 21 years of age to book.
2)Check in 4pm
3) Check out 10am
4).Parking Passes are included.. Approx 8-10 towel sets, Linens for all beds(beds are fully made also), and a bag FULL of goodies unlike most other rentals =). As we all know , vrbo rentals(private owners/vacation rental companies) do not offer daily housekeeping and linens exchange but i do pay more to get my guest 10-12 towels sets instead of most rentals on here as most only offer 2 sets per bed.
5) I rent to families and responsible adults only. No house parties.
Beachfront Vacation Rentals LLCGet the full listing »