Perfectly situated for anglers, this Salesville home on the Norfork River offers fantastic views and unbeatable access to some of the best fishing in the country! The 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house accommodates 8 guests with rustic charm and modern comfort between both Norfork Lake and the White River. With available boat parking, a dock, and a public boat launch nearby, the recreation opportunities are boundless!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Air Mattress
As soon as you arrive at the house, drop your bags in one of the bedrooms and head out to the covered porch to soak in your tranquil river views! Take a seat in one of the padded wicker chairs as you settle into your peaceful home-away-from-home.
Back inside, the well appointed, 1,554-square-foot home features an inviting living room with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV with cable access and Roku. When you're not out fishing, this seating area is the ideal space to kick back.
Bring back your catch-of-the-day to the fully equipped kitchen or the charcoal grill to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal! Once everything's ready, settle down to eat together at the sleek hardwood table.
Top off your day with a relaxing evening out on the dock watching the boats and wildlife go by, before retreating indoors for bed. With a king bed, queen bed, twin-over-twin bunk beds and a full air mattress as your sleeping options, you'll easily find accommodations to suit everyone.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set on the Norfork River with a private dock, this house makes it easy to make the most of your stay in this fishermens' paradise. Enjoy catching the Arkansas Slam, all 4 trout species, browns, rainbows, brook and cutthroat - all located in Norfolk River and Norfork Lake!
Both White River and Norfork Lake offer boat launches and gear supply stores so you'll have everything you need for carefree days fishing for trout and bass. Access Norfolk Lake at nearby Quarry Park, the Ackerman Access and at the Confluence with the White!
Less than a mile up the river, The North Fork National Fish Hatchery offers tours of its facilities and ensures a steady supply of trout in the North Fork River and White River!
Head into Ozarks National Forest to hike, bike and explore the 1.2 million acres of Ozark mountains. The Buffalo River extends through the forest, offering a great place to tube or fish the 59 different species living in clear waters. Numerous fishing resorts and boat rental companies throughout the area promise to help you make the most of your stay!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with cable access & Roku, washer and dryer, furnished covered porch, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), private dock, river access, covered parking for 2 vehicles, additional car and boat trailer parking available in the driveway and more
- Unbeatable location on the Norfork River near Norfork Lake, the White River and Ozark National Forest for fishing, boating and countless outdoor recreation opportunities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~94 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note swimming is not permitted in the river
- Please note guests may not park boats at the dock
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »