** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Clear the calendar for an easy-going getaway at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 5 in Mountain Home! Boasting 1,350 square feet of living space, this home is perfect for anyone looking for a bit of R&R. Build a campfire, grill on the deck, hike the trails or stay back and rest - your possibilities are limitless at this little Norfork Lake paradise!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Wake up whenever you please, without a noisy neighbor or bustling roadway to bother your early mornings. When you're up, start the day in true Mountain Home form - slowly, with a warm cup of joe enjoyed outside on the deck, where lake views are sure to impress!
Spend leisurely afternoons inside the house, where you'll find well-appointed furnishings and plenty of wiggle room to relax. Unwind in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the second bedroom, or chat with close company by the wood-burning fireplace in the adjacent master bedroom.
When stomachs begin to growl, get to cooking in the kitchen! The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counter space to assist with home-cooked feasts and delicious treats. Add a fiery twist to your dish with an entree on the gas grill outside!
End the evening with a couple of cold brews outside around the fire pit, just as the sun sets over Norfork Lake, creating a picture-perfect view of the landscape.
The expansive outdoor space poses as the perfect place for friends to pitch a tent if you're traveling with more than 5! Those who prefer a cozy spot indoor can retreat inside to sleep on the king bed in the master bedroom, or the queen in the second bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
This area of Mountain Home is an outdoor oasis, so get out there and explore! You'll find direct access to David's Trail System right in the backyard, with many smaller strolls leading right down to the lake.
Make your way a quarter-mile to Robinson Point Park for a day on the water! This park boasts a boat launch and swimming area to make both speed boating and swimming effortless. If you didn't bring your own watercraft along, rent one from the Panther Bay Marina or Lake Norfork Marina!
This home provides the perfect location - secluded, yet just 8 miles from town! Drive into Mountain Home to experience local living, being sure to grab a bike from the famous Fred's Fish House!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable Smart TV, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, large outdoor deck, ample outdoor seating, hammock, outdoor fire pit, and more!
- Access to boat tours and additional cleaning services for an additional fee
- Fantastic Mountain Home location - Perched right above Lake Norfork, with access to trails, beaches, boat docks, and downtown nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boone County Airport - 2524 Airport Rd, Harrison, AR 72601, (~ 63 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 40
- Event fees: $250
- Outside Services: Allowed
- Event parking: Available on site. Additional parking is available on the street
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted with Insurance
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (Dogs only. Maximum 1 under 30 lbs allowed)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »