Californian mountain majesty can be yours when you book 'The Loft' in Mt. Shasta! This cozy vacation rental studio sleeps 2 and sits within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and cafes. Home to a variety of outdoor recreation activities, Mt. Shasta is every adventurer's dream! You'll be just 10 minutes from Lake Siskiyou for summertime fun and 20 minutes from Mt. Shasta Ski Park for winter sports. Not to mention there are plenty of hiking trails in and around this mountain town!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
'The Loft' can be a romantic retreat for 2 surrounded by boundless natural beauty of the Cascade Mountain Range. After a day of exploration, head inside to relax.
Satisfy your appetites with a home-cooked meal in the well-equipped kitchen. There's also a gas grill out on the deck if you're in the mood for barbecued entrees.
Dine at the bistro table or unwind in front of the flat-screen TV as you watch prime-time favorites. Don't want to cook at home? Use the complimentary WiFi to search for the best local hotspot that may be within walking distance!
Settle in for the night in the queen bed to rest up for tomorrow's adventure. In the morning, stroll 5 minutes down the street for a hot tea at Silk Road Chai Shop!
-- THE LOCATION --
You couldn't ask for a more convenient Mt. Shasta location than this cozy rental studio. A variety of restaurants and retailers on Mt. Shasta Boulevard are within a 5-minute walk of this property.
If you're looking for more hiking information, stop by the Mt. Shasta Ranger Station, also within an easy 5-minute walk of this studio. Don't forget to stop by the supermarket for snacks just 1 block away!
Waterfront recreation is found at Lake Siskiyou just 10 minutes from this property. Opt for boating, fishing, or hiking for breathtaking views of the Cascades.
Skiers of all levels will want to try the slopes at Mt. Shasta Ski Park 20 minutes away. Mt. Shasta is also known for its expert backcountry ski terrain if you're looking for a challenge!
This studio is also ideal for traveling nurses, since the property is less than 5 minutes from the Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, deck with gas grill, accessible parking, and more
- Convenient Mt. Shasta location - Within walking distance to shops & restaurants, 10 minutes from Lake Siskiyou, 20 minutes from Mt. Shasta Ski Park, and other outdoor attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502 (218 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Owner is flexible with maximum occupancy. However, please inquire within and note that this is a studioGet the full listing »