This home is managed by URelax Vacation Rentals, a professional management company in the Morro Bay area. Trust your vacation to a pro!
Damage Insurance included. Covers unintentional damage to the rental that occurs during your stay if disclosed to management prior to checkout. Contact us for more details.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• From mid-June to mid-August this home rents from Friday to Friday
• Christmas/New Year’s – we do not accept reservations that block both holidays unless they are 10 days or longer. Exceptions may be made within 30 days.
Please note: this is a condominium townhome and is in close proximity to other residences. We ask that guests please observe rules regarding noise and parking so the neighbors are not disturbed. This property may not be suitable for all guests, please call or email if you have any questions about our policies.
This recently built spacious town home is the perfect place for friends and family to enjoy Morro Bay and its great downtown area! This home has a nice open floor plan with an upstairs great room and large deck that takes advantage of the views, including the famous Morro Rock. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath town home has a 2 car garage and can easily accommodate a group of 7 guests. It’s only a short walk to downtown Morro Bay, with great restaurants, shops, and the Embarcadero.
• The home is well appointed with high end finishes and a great kitchen.
• The living space on the second floor includes the kitchen, living room, dining room, and access to the large balcony
• Large master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, flat screen tv, attached bath, access to the balcony and is located on the second floor.
• Master bathroom features gorgeous step in shower and dual vanity
• 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and is downstairs
• 3rd bedroom has two twin beds, also downstairs
Living Room has a full sofa sleeper.
• Downstairs hall bath is shared by the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and has a combination tub/shower.
• The living room has a 44" Smart TV with cable and a DVD player
• Downstairs has laundry room with washer/dryer and another outside deck.
• The upstairs deck off the living room has a nice Weber BBQ and seating area.
• 2 car garage available to guests
The best part about this home is its location! You are within an easy walk to the downtown shops and restaurants and also all the shops and restaurants that the Embarcadero has to offer. If you want to go to the beach, it is just a few minutes drive to the different beaches that Morro Bay has to offer.Get the full listing »