Relax, unwind, and enjoy your free time at this 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom vacation rental home on a quiet cove of Lake Norman. This property offers privacy for your family and pets yet it is located close to all stores, restaurants and attractions. Park your boat at the property's private dock after a day on the water!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed and Full Bed| Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Private Master Bedroom Basement area: King Bed
Using the regular coffeemaker or Keurig, start your morning sunrise with a cup of joe in the screened in porch with beautiful pitched wooded ceiling above or you can gather on the large sunny decking area. Overlooking the peaceful waterfront, listen to the songbirds chirp while enjoying the pleasant breeze coming from the lake. Keep your eyes peeled for turtles sunbathing around the cove and a heron who likes to hang around the dock!
The kids will delight in being able to fish right off the dock. Slip away for a fun waterside lunch by boat to several restaurants within 2 miles. If you have your own boat or choose to rent one from one of the local marinas, you can dock it right at the house!
Wrap up the day by swinging on the porch swing on the downstairs patio and covered gozibo with bar area and breathing in the fresh lake air. Watch the sunset over the water before heading inside to end the evening in the basement, a great spot for the group to spend quality time.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, ample parking for up to 6 vehicles (including boat trailers), air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player (large selection of DVDs provided), basic complimentary toiletries, en-suite bathroom, deck with outdoor seating, porch swing, gas grill (1 full tank of propane provided), private boat dock.
- Guests can book a boat ride, lake tour, cocktail cruise, or water taxi to and from restaurants on the lake (please contact Niche RAM for additional information)
- Unbeatable Lake Norman location right on the water with a private boat dock! Five miles from downtown Mooresville and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants, stores, and activities
- Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~31 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No campers, trailers, or RVs allowed
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed; 40-lb weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the maximum occupancy is 9 guests, who can spread out between 5 beds and 1 twin bunk bed.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »