Delight in panoramic views of Nomini Creek at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath traditional vacation rental! A perfect location in Montross for activities on the water, this home boasts amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, a deck overlooking the creek, and a boat dock. Set out the fishing net and crab cages from the dock, or simply sit by the water with a glass of wine - there’s something for everyone here. Enjoy the peace and quiet on the river while also being close to Montross and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
This traditional home sitting right on the Nomini Creek boasts essentials for a relaxing getaway. Spacious and airy inside, you'll delight in quality time spent in the open living spaces of this home with plush furnishings to keep everyone comfortable.
Panoramic views allow for everyone to enjoy the waterfront from the screened-in porch and deck, as the sun warms up the water for some swimming, fishing, or boating from the dock just steps away!
Craft up meals in the updated, fully equipped kitchen at the end of the day. Gather around the dining table with seating for 6 to enjoy dinner the efforts of the cook together as a family.
As the evening winds down, grab a seat on the large sectional sofa in front of the flat-screen cable TV and enjoy some R & R.
-- THE LOCATION --
Secluded and perfectly placed right on the Nomini Creek, this 3,200 square-foot home offers waterfront access as well as connection to the larger Potomac River. Bring your boat or rent one for adventures right from the boat slip conveniently located directly across the creek from the house.
If a tour is on your mind, hire Northern Neck Sport Fishing for custom cruises and charter fishing on the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay. Take advantage of an evening tour of the water and stops at local restaurants for the fresh catch of the day. A sunset, romantic evening, full-service cruise is available to take you to waterfront restaurants - with pickup and dropoff at property dock - for a special discount of only $395! This custom cruise is a 40-foot Chesapeake Bay Dead Rise, suitable for up to 12 people.
Explore nearby natural sights by boat like Shark Tooth Island 5 miles north of the home, or take a 12-mile drive to Westmoreland State Park for hiking and sunbathing on the beaches.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private boat dock, screened-in porch, deck with panoramic views, fishing net, 2 crab cages, pier fishing license, fresh linens & towels, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, parking for 5 vehicles, and more!
- This traditional home sits on the Nomini Creek, connecting to the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay. Just 7.7 miles from Montross, 11.6 miles from Westmoreland State Park, and a short drive from all the best of the area!
- Nearest Major Airport: Richmond International Airport (~67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The property is accessible by stairs and is not suitable for mobility-impairedGet the full listing »