Head to Utah for a rustic southwest retreat in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhouse in Moab! The townhouse comfortably accommodates 8 to 10 guests looking for a one-of-a-kind getaway to Utah's Canyonlands and the mesmerizing red rock landscape. During your stay, you'll be able to spend your days exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Spend your evenings relaxing in the community hot tub as you watch the sun dip below the La Sal Mountains that surround the property.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, 2 Twin Foam Sleeping Mats
This wonderful townhome boasts over 1,500 square feet of living space decorated in a rustic Southwestern motif. Enjoy your morning coffee in the living room as you gaze out the large panoramic windows. The way the morning sun lights the Moab Rim on fire is truly a sight to behold!
Once you get back to the property from your daily excursions, head down to the community hot tub to soothe your sore muscles! Soaking in the hot tub as you watch the golden sunset behind the red La Sal Mountains is the best way to end your day.
There's no need to eat out during your stay in Moab. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up all of your favorite recipes. If you're craving some barbecue, use the gas grill on the patio to make a feast for your whole travel group.
When it's time to call it a night, you'll find comfortable accommodations in all 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a king bed while the other 2 bedrooms have queen beds. Two additional guests in your group can sleep on the air mattress or on either of the available twin-sized foam sleeping mats.
-- THE LOCATION --
This townhome is in the ideal location to experience all of the exciting outdoor adventures that Moab offers.
Go for a hike through Arches National Park or Canyonlands National Park. Be sure to bring your camera, because sights of the red rocks and vast desert landscapes are breathtaking.
For more of a thrill, take your mountain bike out on any of the trails in Dead Horse Point State Park and the hundreds of trails surrounding Moab that accommodate all skill levels. One of the most famous mountain biking trails in the world, the Slickrock Trail, is only a few miles outside of Moab. If you can't bring your mountain bike with you on your trip, no problem! There are several rental shops downtown that rent bikes for affordable rates.
Rent a Jeep or SUV to explore the hundreds of miles off-roading trails in Southeastern Utah! Folks visiting in late October will want to partake in the Jeep Jamboree and in the spring, Jeep Safari.
Take a river rafting or kayaking trip down the Colorado River for a unique aquatic adventure. Tickets for rafting trips are available at the Moab Tourism Center. You can also go horseback riding along the banks of the river to experience the beauty of the area without getting wet and afterwards try some wine tasting at Castle Creek Winery.
On hot summer days, head up to the La Sal Mountains to hike and mountain bike in the fresh winter air. To get a real breath of cool air, try skydiving at Skydive Moab!
Moab fun doesn't end once the weather turns cool. In the winter, head to the mountains and try your hand at backcountry skiing or snowshoeing.
Regardless of when you visit Moab, there's sure to be some type of big event happening downtown or in the surrounding area. Free concerts, art shows, yoga classes, and much more go on year 'round!
If you get tired of cooking your own meals, take a short drive to find a plethora of tasty restaurants that suit everyone's appetite! El Charro Loco isn't to be missed if you're craving Mexican food and getting breakfast at the Moab Diner is the best way to start your day.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio with outdoor furniture, gas grill, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage and driveway parking, and much more!
- Community amenities include a pool and hot tub. Please note that the pool is only open during the warmer months. The time of year that it opens and closes solely depends on the weather
- Fantastic Moab location with views of the La Sal Mountains - just a short drive to several national and state parks, dinosaur fossils, and outdoor adventures for the whole family!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (2 pets max) -There will be a fine if you bring a pet and do not pay this fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress and 2 sleeping pads, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »