Pack your bags for an unforgettable Minneapolis vacation at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Recently renovated in 2016, this 1930’s Tudor revival features a spacious floor plan with tons of natural light. With sleeping arrangements for 8, all the right amenities, and easy access to the hustle and bustle of downtown, you'll never want to leave the convenience of this adorable abode! Situated in one of the area's best neighborhoods, you're sure to feel right at home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
Upon arriving in this urban, diverse Homewood neighborhood, you'll be greeted by historic architecture, distinctive vintage homes and lush greenery. Located in a duplex, the recently renovated 2nd-floor apartment offers private access through a crimson front door framed with red brick.
Cozy furnishings and a unique charm decorate the spacious living room. Natural light fills the room, while a wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TV with Roku, and high-speed, password protected internet connection provide everything you need for a relaxing stay.
The kitchen is fully stocked with all your cooking essentials, including cookware, dishware, utensils and modern appliances. With a 2-person eat-in table and formal dining area, there's generous space to savor meals with your travel companions.
When you retire for the night, choose from one of 3 bedrooms highlighted by plush queen-sized beds. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found on the comfortable 2 full-sized sleeper sofas with foam toppers in the living room.
When you’re not relaxing in one of Minneapolis’ top up-and-coming neighborhoods, take off and explore the Twin Cities! Take a 4-mile drive to downtown, home to numerous cultural landmarks, sports venues, and incredible restaurants. If you're an art fanatic, be sure to visit the Walker Art Center, Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, and Spoonbridge and Cherry!
While you're out, catch a game at the U.S. Bank Stadium, Target Field, or Target Center! Also nearby are the boutique shops and exciting nightlife of Uptown, as well as the scenic waterfront of the Mississippi River.
Nearby are an abundance of nature areas featuring lakeside activities, such as Cedar Lake Point Beach and Lake Calhoun North Beach. Just 3 blocks from the apartment is the Theodore Wirth Regional Park, offering a golf course and recreation center!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV w/Roku, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a washer and dryer, complimentary toiletries, a high chair, pack-n-play, bedside charging stations, foosball table, driveway parking, and more!
- Historic Minneapolis Location - Minutes from several museums, art centers, restaurants, sports venues, and nature areas!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy is flexible with prior homeowner approval
- Please note the property is only accessible by stairs and may not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »