*Newly Listed-Professionally Managed*
COMING Summer 2019
A Lifestyle of Relaxed Refinement
At Sable, you’ll find a socially elegant atmosphere that feels both exclusive and inviting. Unwind in style at our Members’ Lounge. Host friends for dinner and skyline views. Enjoy premier access to outdoor events, boutique shopping and café dining at the adjacent Nordic commercial center. Here, the everyday is never ordinary.
The home features:
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. The ability to sleep 3 (1 queen bed and 1 couch)
• Rooftop deck with downtown views available for all guests
• Fitness Center
• 1st Floor Member's lounge with custom Shuffle Board table
• Connected to The Nordic, including access to a “WeWork” work space
• Covered parking in a ramp
• Vibrant North Loop location
Located in the city’s old Warehouse District, the North Loop is one of the Twin Cities’ fastest growing and most dynamic neighborhoods—and for good reason. Steeped in rich history and ideally adjacent to Downtown Minneapolis, the revitalized area has become THE place to live, work, eat, shop and play.
The North Loop gives new meaning to neighborhood living. Leave the car and walk to favorite eateries and pubs, bike along the mighty Mississippi, or hop on nearby I-94 and I-394 for quick access east, west and downtown. Whether you like to plan the day or seize it, Sable lets you do you.
Artists, merchants, restaurants and tech businesses have all gravitated here, finding the old warehouse spaces, ease of transportation and neighborhood energy uniquely suited to their needs. At Sable, you’ll discover the same. Join friends for craft beers. Shop the latest boutique styles. Jog the scenic Cedar Lake trail or catch a game at Target Field. In the North Loop, it’s easy to follow your instincts.
Located in the most up and coming neighborhood in Minneapolis, the North Loop has some of the best boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants within walking distance of Sable. Below are a few of our favorites.
• Smack Shack
• Bar La Grassa
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza
• Red Cow
• Spoon and Stable
• Nolo’s Kitchen and Bar
• Spyhouse Coffee
• The Freehouse
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill
• Inbound BrewCo
Shops & Boutiques
• Umei Boutique
• Hazel & Rose
• Statement Boutique
• One Posh Closet
• Love Your Melon Studio
• Martin Patrick 3
• James and Mary Laurie Bookseller
• Hardt Jewelry
Activities & Attractions
The Minneapolis area offers some of the best year-round activities & attractions for both residents and visitors. Whether you wish to go to the beach or go ice skating, Minneapolis is right for you and has the perfect activity for everyone to enjoy.
• Acme Comedy Club
• Trapped Puzzle Room
• Upstairs Circus
• Target Field
• Target Center
• Mall of America
• US Bank Stadium
• Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
• Como & the Minnesota Zoos
There are a few house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them and believe working together is the best way to achieve the optimal experience.
• No smoking – smoking only allowed outside of the building on the 1st floor at least 25 feet away from the building.
• No pets
• No events or parties
• The building strictly enforces the quiet hours of 10pm – 7am.
As guests, your safety is highly important to us, we believe having effective measures in place can greatly reduce the risk of injury/harm in the occasion of an emergency. A few of the main safety features included are
• Smoke Detectors
• Carbon Monoxide Detector
• First Aid Kit
• Fire extinguisher
• There is one free off-street parking space available in the ramp attached to the building.
• Paid parking is available on the street or in the ramp as well.
All renters are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. This agreement is signed via DocuSign. Your email address is needed to sign this document. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. Must be 25 to rent the unit
Deluxe Queen Suite
Room images and decor may not correspond to the actual room received.
Concierge Services Available:
The Staff at Minnestay can help with just about any request. Catering to rich and famous for 18 years – High-end customer service just comes naturally.
ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5 Star Stay”
These are just a few of our Fine Services available for additional charges upon request:
• Grocery and Beverage Shopping - (We can have your fridge stocked before you arrive)
• Daily / Weekly Cleaning Service
• Private Chef
• Chauffeur / Limo Services - (Airport pickup can be organized as well)
• Yoga Instructor (in home)
• Massage Therapist (in home)
• Dry Cleaning / Laundry
• Romance PackagesGet the full listing »