Get away to the Great North at this updated 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental situated in Golden Valley. Ideal for romantic getaways and groups of 4, this apartment boasts modern amenities, like free WiFi, a Smart TV, and a fully equipped kitchen. Spend the day at Medicine Lake or exploring top attractions, like the Mall of America, Target Field, and US Bank Stadium during your Land of 10,000 Lakes retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy both the comfort of the indoors and the beauty of the outdoors while staying at this stunning home! Within the well-appointed interior, amenities like sleek flooring and comfortable furnishings can be found, while outside, you'll find a gas grill, and spacious yard, which opens up the possibility for an afternoon cookout.
Dull moments won't exist thanks to the flat-screen Smart TV, equipped with DirecTV, and homemade meals will be easy to come by since the property features a brand new fully equipped kitchen.
Come bedtime, start your nightly routine in the spacious bathroom outfitted with a shower/tub combo and light-up magnifying mirror. Up to 4 guests will enjoy nights of blissful sleep on the queen bed and full-sized sleeper sofa - both of which have memory foam mattresses.
Note: The homeowner lives on site, in a separate unit, and may be present during your stay
-- THE LOCATION --
There's no shortage of outdoor adventure to keep you entertained! Mere minutes away, you'll enjoy relaxing days on Medicine Lake, while 4 miles in the other direction is Theodore Wirth Regional Park, home to year-round activities, including a par 3 golf course, lake, and urban forest with hiking and cross-country skiing trails.
This quaint abode is close to major highways, making it convenient to access downtown Minneapolis! Depending on the season, enjoy an afternoon of athletics at major stadiums like US Bank Stadium, Target Field, the Target Center, and Xcel Energy Center.
More interested in the arts? Be sure to check out the Minneapolis Institute of Art, the Guthrie Theater, Walker Art Gallery, Orchestra Hall, or the Sculpture Gardens. The Como Zoo is also just 15 miles away in St Paul and offers free admission!
Venture to Bloomington, MN to satisfy your retail therapy at the Mall of America, the largest mall in the United States. Bring the kiddos along as they are sure to love Nickelodeon Universe.
Spend your days outdoors on Lake Calhoun, explore Minnehaha Falls, catch a performance at First Avenue or discover the extensive brewery and restaurant scene. No matter the season, you're sure to enjoy your getaway to the 'City of Lakes.'
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a Smart TV with DirecTV, gas grill, large yard, memory foam mattresses, light-up magnifying mirror in bathroom, central heating, air conditioning, 1 parking space in the driveway, and more
- Excellent location just 8 miles from downtown Minneapolis! Easy access to swimming, boating, hiking, golfing, cross-country skiing, the Mall of America, sports stadiums, galleries, museums, theaters, zoos, a plethora of restaurants and bars and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (~18 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit, with some shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »