* Please note the homeowner lives on site, in the upstairs unit, and may be present during your stay*
Get ready to fall in love with this elegant vacation rental apartment! The 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home has room for 4 guests. The cozy space is decorated beautifully inside and out! Enjoy quiet evenings under the pergola or pass time on the bench swing. Head towards Lake Michigan where you can find brewery tours and plenty of shopping! This property has everything you need for a splendid stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Suite: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Start out your morning with a pot of freshly brewed coffee. Stay inside and sip it, or head out to the lovely seating area under the pergola. Ease into your morning and just relax in the comfortable patio furniture.
As the others wake up, make your way back inside and whip up some breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen. Hang out at the dining table as you plan your adventures for the day.
Whether you chose to stay close to home or not, make it back in time for an afternoon nap in either the master bedroom with a king bed or the second bedroom with a full-sized bed. Each room has their own flat-screen TV!
Before dinner, relax on the plush leather sofa in the living room and watch a few shows on the flat-screen TV or catch up with your loved ones in the sitting room!
-- THE LOCATION --
Wander down Brady Street, one of Milwaukee's most popular business districts, just 15 minutes away. You can find everyday necessities along with the extraordinary in the 9 blocks that make up this popular area.
Fourteen minutes away is Third Space brewery. They offer brewery tours on Saturdays and have an outdoor beer garden that welcomes pets, kids, food trucks, and general merriment! During your brewery tour expect to learn about what sets this brewery apart as well as the history of the building!
Head to Lake Michigan to take part in some wonderful water activities, like boating! Charter a sailboat from Adventure Charter Boats, 21 minutes from home, and enjoy sunset cruises or a fun lake experience!
If you can, try to catch a Brewers game at Miller Park or make it to the Wisconsin State Fair! Each venue is less than 20 minutes away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, towels and linens provided, air-conditioning window units in each bedroom and living room, furnished pergola, outdoor seating areas, bench swing, parking for 1 vehicle behind unit, and more
- Quaint Milwaukee location 15 minutes from Brady Street, 14 minutes away from Third Space brewery which offers brew tours and a family-friendly patio, 21 minutes from Lake Michigan, and less than 20 minutes from Miller Park and Wisconsin State Fair
- Nearest Commercial Airport: General Mitchell International Airport - 5300 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207, (~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in the upstairs unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that this property features 4 exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »