Escape to Milledgeville to embrace the relaxation of lake life! This vacation rental cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is located on Lake Sinclair. The property boasts the comforts of home like wireless internet access, a fireplace, and a cozy living room! Spend your days boating, swimming, and fishing on the lake and your evenings gathered around the chiminea! Don't forget to explore historic downtown situated on Georgia's Antebellum Trail or play a round of golf at the nearby course!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Located on the shore of Lake Sinclair, this stunning cabin makes for the perfect getaway! Spend your days lounging near the water or on your personal watercraft. Sunbathe on the private dock before the sun goes down and you transition into a peaceful evening around the chiminea!
The living room is home to vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and a hefty movie collection! Pick your favorite film to watch on the flat-screen TV while relaxing on the plush red sofa. Stay warm and cozy with the fireplace.
Prepare your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll have access to everything you need to whip up delicious home-cooked feasts! Dine at the table set for 6 before you head out to the screened porch where you can enjoy the fresh lake air!
-- THE LOCATION --
Head to the Milledgeville Historic District, which is located in the middle of Georgia's Antebellum Trail. Visit the Old Governor's Mansion, the Old Capitol Building, Rose Hill, and Andalusia Farm: Home of Flannery O'Connor. Hop on 'Milly' the trolley to explore downtown.
Enjoy a round of golf at the Little Fishing Creek Golf Course! The beautiful course, the local's favorite, has well-laid out greens. Prepare to be challenged while still having a great time!
Spend your days on the water of Lake Sinclair where you can boat, swim, fish, and soak up the sun! Rent pontoon boats and jet skis to explore the expansive lake.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, movie collection, linens and towels, air conditioning, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, screened porch, private dock, private yard, parking available for 4 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Great Milledgeville location near the Historic District and on Georgia's Antebellum Trail, near the Little Fishing Creek Golf Course, and on the shores of Lake Sinclair
- Nearest Major Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~83 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is an uncovered dock on the property
- The cabin sits near the lake, making the property not suitable for young children
- Any children on the property must be supervised at all times
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »