Charming Old Spanish architecture and modern amenities is what you'll find in our centrally located home in historic Coral Gables. Enjoy your stay, dining alfresco in a lush tropical setting or playing billiards on an exquisite professional table.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom (king size bed, TV)
- Bedroom 2 (queen size bed)
- Bedroom 3 (twin size bed and futon-type sofa bed)
- Living room (sleeper sofa)
- Family room (sleeper sofa)
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Large dining room table (seats 10-12)
- Large outdoor dining table (seats 10-12; under passion-flower vines)
- Pond/waterfall with tropical fish
- Gas barbecue grill
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor fire pit
- Laundry room
- Professional/regulation pool table
- Outdoor ping-pong table (table tennis)
Entire house is accessible, except master bedroom closet
I'm a Miami native and love nothing more than making sure our guests see Miami like a native! I can provide you all the tips and tricks you'll need to enjoy your visit. All you need to do is ask me!
Our home is located in Coral Gables, one of Florida's oldest and most beautiful residential communities. It is the most centrally located area in all of Miami (see Getting Around section). We are surrounded by lush banyan and oak trees, among a broad range of indigenous tropical flora and fauna.
The newly renovated Granada Golf Course is walking distance. If tennis is your sport, Salvadore Park has 12 clay courts for you to enjoy. The famous Biltmore Hotel is less than two miles away. There, you can play golf, tennis, swim, eat, work out, use the spa, etc. Downtown Coral Gables is also less than two miles away, and there you will find all types of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and primarily local retail merchants.
By car, you can be on South Beach in about 20 minutes; Design District and Wynwood in 20 minutes; Downtown Miami/Brickell area in 15 minutes; Coconut Grove in 10 minutes; South Miami in 10 minutes; Miami International Airport in 10 minutes; Little Havana in 10 minutes; Key Biscayne in 25 minutes; Key Largo in 60 minutes; and last but not least, our quaint little downtown of Coral Gables in 3 minutes.
To ensure your visit is convenient, you are welcome to use any of the following. We simply ask that you treat them as if they were your own.
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- 4 bicycles
- 3 sets of golf clubs (please bring your own golf balls)
- 4 tennis rackets (we usually have a few cans of tennis balls)This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.Get the full listing »