Perfect Miami Getaway In Coconut Grove
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
One of the largest financial districts in the United States, Brickell is one of Miami's fastest-growing neighborhoods. Known as Miami's "Manhattan of the South," the streets of Brickell are lined with stylish young professionals, luxury condos and towering financial buildings. This urban neighborhood isn't just about business though-take a walk down Miami Avenue and visit some of the city's hottest clubs and favorite cafes for some fun in the sun.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Beautiful skyline and bay views.
- Coffee bar.
- Fitness center
- Free Gated parking.
- Gold Certified Florida Green Building.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Less than one mile from Biscayne Bay.
- Lounge with computer stations
- Minutes from Coconut Grove, Downtown, Brickell, Coral Gables and the Beaches.
- Pet-friendly community.
- Postal/Mailbox service
- Resort-style elevated pool deck and amenities with private cabanas, two large gazebos and barbecue grills.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Swimming pool with an expansive pool deck.
- Walking distance to local dining and entertainment.
- Wheelchair/Disabled friendly
- Wi-Fi in community areas.
- Wi-Fi lounge with TVs and computer station.
- Wireless intercom
ABOUT THE SPACE
Anything goes in Coconut Grove, a tropical village known to attract adventurers and the free-spirited! Let go and unwind in an spacious 3 bedroom suite with modern finishes, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and large balcony with expansive views. The perfect mixture of style and functionality, our fully furnished apartments are the perfect spot for your relocation, vacation or premier corporate housing, short and long-term rental needs. Step outside where you are only minutes from boutique shops, cafes and fine dining restaurants or hop on the Metrorail and go find your own adventure. You will feel right at home in an inviting, peaceful space in the midst of lush landscaping, a sparkling blue Biscayne Bay and an endless supply of natural beauty.
- King in master BR
- Queen in second and third BR
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Designer two-tone Italian cabinets.
- Dining table with plates & utensils
- Flat screen TV
- Full-size, stacked washer and dryer.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops.
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Luxurious soaking tubs.
- Modern designer flooring.
- Private balcony
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Soap
- Spacious terraces and balconies.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stylish lighting and plumbing fixtures.
- Toilet paper
- Walk-in shower with shelving in select apartments.
ABOUT THE AREA
A tropical oasis with a bohemian flair, Coconut Grove sits right in the center of Miami, yet remains one of the sunshine state's most quaint, relaxing spots. Unwind in an inviting atmosphere of lush landscaping and natural beauty and enjoy the charming boutique shops and a diverse dining experience in the eclectic eateries lining the sidewalks. Step out to explore Miami's original art gallery district or take an afternoon stroll and soak it all in as you admire a breathtaking sunset on sparkling Biscayne Bay.
- American Airlines Arena 6.3 miles
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens 2.1 miles
- Wynwood Walls 8.2 miles
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation 24.4 miles
- Dolphin Mall 16.6
- Zoo MIami 15.7
- Wynwood 8 miles
- Marlins Park 3.5 miles
- Bayside Marketplace 5 miles
- Safari Edventure 22.1 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check-ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
- Pets are allowed with some restrictions. Fee is $150 per pet. Guest must advise the property upon booking should they bring one. A $500 fee will be charged for every unauthorized pet.
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, rollaway bed, etc.
- We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one-time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
- This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
- All guests must submit the required documents prior to check in to avoid delays on the day of their arrival.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »