** Please note the property is part of a duplex.**
Make the most of your Miami trip by staying at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment! This duplex-style home boasts a little bit of everything - accommodations for 6, a spacious interior, and a cheery, vibrant backyard. From the murals of Wynwood, to the bustle of Brickell and everything in between, you'll soon find this getaway is the place to be in Miami!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This apartment will be a warm welcome home at the end of each day spent touring Miami. Wind down with a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with Xfinity in the living room, while others unplug with a good book outside on the shaded front patio.
When stomachs begin to growl, whip up a home-cooked feast. The kitchen is fully equipped to assist with early appetizers and late night snacks alike. Add a fiery twist to your dish with an entree on the charcoal grill outside! When all is prepped and ready, enjoy a cookout with close company at the patio table.
Framed by tropical foliage and vibrant surroundings, the fenced backyard will draw you to linger outside late into the evening hours. When the sun sets and tired eyes call you back inside, ease into relaxation with a soothing rinse in the lavish walk-in shower just before bed.
Retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms to rest. Those who take the first bedroom will find a cozy queen bed, while others doze off upon 2 twin beds in the second bedroom. A sleeper sofa is also available in the living room, providing plenty of space for 6 guests altogether.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is ideally located just minutes from all the best of Miami! Spend the day in the bustle of the Brickell neighborhood in downtown, or kick back and relax on the sunny shores of Miami Beach - each no more than 10 miles from the property.
Find the hidden gem of Miami in the Wynwood area, just 12 minutes away. Well-known for its many colorful murals, Wynwood is alive with street artists, breweries, and chic boutiques. Tour the neighborhood in style via a bar crawl Cycle Party!
Innovation and inspiration abounds in the Miami Design District! Drive 3 miles over to find the stunning architecture, upscale interior design stores, and modern appeal of this district. While you browse, stop by the St. Roch Market for a quick bite!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with Xfinity, in-unit laundry machines (detergent provided), central air conditioning, fenced yard, patio seating, charcoal grill (charcoal provided), on-site parking, and more!
- Fantastic Miami location - Centrally location to Wynwood, the Miami Design District, Brickell, downtown Miami, and Miami Beach!
- Nearest International Airport: Miami International Airport - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, (~ 3.8 miles/7 minutes away)
-- POLICIES --
- No Smoking in or around unit. Extra fees or eviction may occur if evidence of smoking is found
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is part of a duplex. The adjacent apartment is not currently being occupied
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »