Newly renovated, attached home, centrally located within 5 minutes to Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove/Vizcaya, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Brickell, and 15 minutes to Miami Beach/Lincoln RD and MIA; 5 minutes from I-95 (for Ft.Lauderdale/Las Olas/Sawgrass). Spacious 2 bed/1 bath (1 "Tempura-pedic" type memory foam queen bed & 2nd Bedroom with King size luxury pillow top), living room, full kitchen (including Keurig), dining area, WiFi and TV available, including DVD player and collection of movies. Private backyard with BBQ and outdoor ping pong table.
Guests have private access to the entire Bungalow and are welcome to use the private backyard, including the sitting area, BBQ and ping pong table during their stay.
HOUSE RULES: PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO BEFORE BOOKING
Take care of The Bungalow as if it were your own, we want you and future guests to have a wonderful experience while you are here. The following are a few things to keep in mind:
• NO Smoking of any kind, NO Drugs of any kind, NO Parties or "entertaining." (This is a No Smoking property, there will be a $250 charge if anyone smokes.)
• No Pets
• No Children under 7 years of age.
Maximum number of guests is four (4). Make sure that the number of guests on the booking equal the number of people staying. Example: If you book for two (2) people, no more than two (2) people stay at the Bungalow. (There will be a charge for extra guests over 4 people.)
• Please DO NOT climb the neighbor's coconut trees or fence for mangos.
• Please DO NOT place luggage on the beds or furniture and DO NOT place wet towels on the bed or furniture. Please DO NOT sit on the sofa or beds when in your wet bathing suits and/or wet clothing.
• Please clean up after yourselves during your stay.
• Please do not park in or block the drive way (in front of the garage). There is plenty of free street parking directly in front of the house AND make sure to park in the direction of traffic - if you park against traffic you may get a ticket.
• Please DO NOT remove any items, including drinking glasses, dinner plates, white towels from the Bungalow. You may take the beach towels provided with you to the beach but please, remember to bring them back!
• When ironing, do so ONLY on the ironing board. DO NOT iron on any of the furniture. REMEMBER to ALWAYS turn off and unplug the iron after you finish using it and please, wait until it cools off before putting it away. Thank you.
• Make yourselves at home and take care of the Bungalow as if it were your own, have FUN! and enjoy your stay.
Shenandoah is nestled between Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Brickell and Key Biscayne where you can see both singles and families walking around and riding bicycles. Shenandoah is within walking distance from the Miami Trolley (about two blocks to Coral Way) which goes East to Downtown where you can then hop on the Metro Rail, or take it West to Miracle Mile where you can hop on the Coral Gables Trolley. You can also take the Miami Trolley during baseball season to Marlins Park and 'catch' a game. In the area you can also often find Smart cars from Cars2Go which you can rent (see their website for more details) and Uber is quickly accessible in the area. Close to it all where you can get to where you want to be without the chaos and safety issues of South Beach.
Free Street Parking is available directly in front of the Bungalow. PLEASE NOTE to make sure that you park in the direction of traffic, it is illegal to park against traffic and you could get a ticket. ALSO: Please make sure NOT to park in or block the parking space in front of the garage. The Bungalow is a short bicycle ride from Vizcaya and Key Biscayne. There are bicycles for rent throughout the city at Deco Bike Stations (or commonly known as Citi Bike Stations). The Bungalow is within walking distance from the Miami Trolley (about two blocks to Coral Way) which goes to Downtown where you can then hop on the Metro Rail, it can take you the opposite direction to Miracle Mile where you can hop on the Coral Gables Trolley, or take the Miami Trolley during baseball season to Marlins Park and 'catch' a game. In the area you can also often find Smart Cars from Cars2Go which you can rent (see their website for more details) and Uber is quickly accessible in the area. I-95 is within 5 minutes - which you can take North to explore other South Florida areas like Ft. Lauderdale, Las Olas and Sawgrass; or, make a right and take US 1 South and head to Key Largo which is about an hour and twenty minutes away for some great fishing, snorkeling at John Pennekamp, gorgeous sunsets and delicious food.Get the full listing »