This is a private residence located within a well-known, 5-star Miami Beach hotel located at 2377 Collins Ave. or 102 24th St. (two entrances). This hotel’s focal point is the use of natural elements thus you can find a variety of organic products throughout.
- Separate 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, full kitchen, living room, washer dryer & balcony. Sq ft. 2122
- Ocean & City view. Corner unit. Faces: Northeast.
- King bed in all 3 bedrooms, full size sleeper sofa in the living room. Sleeps 8.
- Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just as a hotel would).
- Entertainment amenities within the unit include LCD TVs, DVD players, Cable, high-speed wireless Internet.
When you stay in a private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include 2 luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, spacious gym and valet.
A luxury specialist meets all guests for arrivals and departures.
There is also a self check-in option available.
Other things to note:
- Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $35/day for rentals less than 30 days. Rentals over 30 days have access to all hotel amenities, resort fee is waived and valet for 1 car is complimentary.
- Parking is Valet @ Valet rate.
- Also available to you are private concierge services for additional desires like a private chef, maid service with breakfast, groceries, a day on the boat, tours, tickets, table reservations or simply just advice on where to go and what to do.
- If you book online you will be required to sign the terms & conditions. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made.
Overview: You are in THE prime location. Beach front hotel. Next to the W Hotel & Setai Hotel. Walking distance from world-class shopping including Lincoln Rd., an array of restaurants, golf courses, clubs and other nightlife, as well as outdoor attractions and watersports.
Getting Around: Centrally located. Walking distance to Lincoln Road & restaurants. Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.Get the full listing »