"Casa Diez" is located only 4 blocks away from the main square and 1.5 blocks away from the artisan market.
Ideal for relaxing in their cozy rooms or chatting with family and friends in their common areas after a day of walking through cobbled streets of San Miguel de Allende, # ElCorazónDeMéxico.
17 people maximum (including children)
DOES NOT INCLUDE PARKING
- Spacious Living Room with chimney
- Dining Room for 12
- Exterior sitting area
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Half bath in the hallway.
- Laundry room; Washer and Dryer, steam iron and board.
- Double Bedroom; 2 Queen size beds, TV (with internet access to watch Netflix and regular cable) and a full bathroom
- Master Bedroom; 1 king size bed, 1 futon (sleeps 1), master bathroom, chimney.
- North Bedroom; 1 king size bed and 1 single bed.
- South Bedroom; 1 king size bed, 1 wooden crib and changing station.
- West Bedroom; 1 king size bed, 1 futon (sleeps 2)
- Full Bathroom, shared by North, South and West bedroom.
- Family Room: Sofa, recliner seat, 3D OLED curved 55" Smart TV, Cable TV, Netflix, Wii U (Video Game), 3D Blu-ray.
Guests have access to everything explained above, the basement and some closets with cleaning supplies are closed to guest.
Interaction with guests
Silvano (my husband) and me are available to help guests anytime by mail or phone.
Other things to note
"Casa Diez" includes:
- Cleaning service 6 days a week for 3 hours.
- American coffee, bread, fruit and cereal.
We support the “San Miguel Green Initiative” to conserve the use of precious water and energy resources in our high-desert landscape. Fresh bed linens are provided. If you stay more than 7 days linen will be chanced once a week, and towels will be changed twice a week.
Guests are requested to turn off all non-essential lights when in the house, and also when leaving the house.
For babies, we have a travel cot, a tub, bottle sterilizer and many other things parents may need (just send us a message after you book to hold it for you).
In San Miguel de Allende it is customary to give a gratuity of 5% of the total cost of lodging to the cleaning staff. As you do in restaurants, the rate is adjusted according to the service you receive.
Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. If your arrival is after this time, we can arrange with someone to meet you, we only ask to give this person a tip of MX $ 100 (hundred pesos per hour).
Check-out is at 2.00 p.m.
If you wish to extend the check-out time, an additional fee equal to
- 30% of your rate on extensions until 5:00 p.m.
- 60% of your rate on extensions until 8:00 p.m.
Late check-out is subject to availabilityGet the full listing »