Decorated with blue and white accents, the main villa unites modern design and a traditional Mexican feel.
The upstairs master suite includes A/C, living area, TV, mini fridge, en suite bathroom, and its own dipping pool.
The downstairs bedroom opens to a fully equipped kitchen. Two additional bungalows, each with ensuites and ceiling fans, are a short stroll from the main villa, giving you flexible options for peace and privacy.
After a morning dip in the warm ocean waters, rinse off under the outdoor shower, or find a partner for tennis. Or simply relax by the beachfront pool, on a chaise or in a hammock strung between the coconut palms.
As the day heats up, make your own rejuvenating coconut water drinks and bask in the therapeutic Mexican sun! With daily maid and concierge service upon request, all your needs can be meticulously taken care of at Las Olas.
You're a short walk or drive away from Telchac Puerto, a small village with some great spots to grab some fish tacos, seafood, and a cold beer. More options for dining and shopping can be found in nearby Progreso, and the region is home to many Mayan ruins.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay at Casa Las Olas is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Yucatan’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
When you’re ready to book, we guarantee 24-hour reservation inquiry response or 20% off your first night’s stay.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.Get the full listing »