* Simply the best location within Shangrila.
Best height to enjoy the view of pool, beach, gardens and Puerto Vallarta, best south orientation, coolest building in terms of temperature, great view to down town puerto vallarta, city lights, beach and mountain views
* 3300sq. Ft with over 60 linear feet of frontage of condo masive view
* UNIQUE UNIT in the whole complex, as it has been kitchen expanded & upgraded, all bathrooms also were upgraded.
* Beach front condo / Ocean View / View directly oriented towards Puerto Vallarta down town and the Sierra Madre Mountains South orientation. Watch Sunsets and Sunrises from condo side West orientation
* Elevator opens in unit foyer with security code and provides direct access to Pool & Lobby. No steps to take anywhere.
*6th floor west side tower II, not too low, not too high, to me the perfect height, I would pick the same height if I had to buy it all over again. Directly oriented towards down town Puerto Vallarta (south main orientation), the best orientation. Condo has three sides of views including sunsets (west).
* Condo goes front to back of building and it is half of the whole floor. Only two condos per floor on this beach front tower..
* Marina Vallarta Championship Golf Course across the street
* Marina Vallarta, boats, fishing charters, shopping, over 30 restaurants across the street
* Located next to Casa Magna Marriot Hotel, with 5 restaurants
* Located a few hotels before the Westin Regina Hotel, the Mayan Palace Hotel, the Melia Hotel.
* Whales, dolphins, cruise ships passing in front of condo (great variety of views)
* Fireworks view from main deck, from Down Town to any of the hotels along the shore, you see them from the confort of the condo.
* Private assigned underground parking
* Bilingual concierge and Bell person at lobby of building, very friendly staff.
* Taxi service available, a call from the interphone in the condo to our bilingual consierge, and taxi picks you up right at lobby of condo.
* Bus stop in front main gate, in case you want to explore, only $7.50 pesos or $.60cents usd to go down town.
* Marble floors
* Black granite exotic counter tops in every bathroom, European modern designed bathrooms, large showers.
* Unique chef designed kitchen, SubZero 42'' Refridge, with ice maker, Electrolux Icon series double oven, Miele steam oven, convection oven, Miele coffee, cappuccino & espresso maker, regular coffe maker too, wine and beverage refridge, island cooktop, plate warmer, tv in kitchen etc etc
* Purified 100% drinkable water in the whole condo, all bathrooms, kitchen and ice are purified. We have a very sofisticated activated carbon and ultra violet light filter. So no need for bottled water, unless you want to.
* Interior designer quality, confortable furniture, original mexican contemporary art and cosy ambiance
* Kitchen, dining room, living room and patio table all with ocean views
* 4 bedrooms suites , each one with full bathroom, 3 bedrooms have balconies and views.
* Master bedroom king size bed with walk in closet, direct access to main view. Bathroom has shower, 2 person jeted tub with a view, dual huge sinks. 47'' LCD tTV, with dvd aprox 90 cable channels available.
* 2nd bedroom, has a queen size bed, view towards beach and sunset view, walk in closet, full bathroom with view and shower. 47'' LCD TV, with DVD
* 3erd bedroom, 1 single bed with another single slider bed. Bedroom has a desk and computer area in case you want to work while you are in your vacation.The Tv on this bedroom is a LCD 22''; Bathroom has a shower.
* 4th bedroom has 2 single beds that attached make for a king size. Has a large closet and full bathroom with shower.
* Combination security safe in master walk in closet, bedroom #1, #2 .
* Complimentary cable television 90+ channels
* Complimentary wireless internet, also there is a WI FI free of charge at Palapa pool, and lobby of building.
* Complimentary local calls.
* Complimentary phone calls to USA & Canada
* Bose iPod/ iPhone player
* Air conditioning with individual controls in all rooms
* Wrap around balconies with beach front views
* Marina Vallarta Golf Course across the street a Joe Finger designed championship course.
* Jack Niclaus and Tom Weiskoff designed championship 2 golf courses at ' La Vista ', a 10min. Drive, home of the 2002 Accenture world Championship tournament
* 2 more golf courses at 15 min. Drive north ' El Tigre' a Roger Van Hagge designed, and 'El Nayar ' / Formerly knowned as Mayan Palace golf course a Jim Lippe design, with Niclaus academy, 1 more at 20 min. Drive 'Flamingos golf', and the newest addition a Greg Norman designed 'Litibu' a 55 min drive.
* I provide gladly my phone number upon request, only to prospect renters. Please no calls to offer me other advertising options.
* rates, check in dates, minimum of nights of stay, last minute deals, can change without prior notice, promotions can not be retroactive to existing book / reserved dates.Get the full listing »